• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

World Cup Group D Discussion (CRC, ENG, ITA, URU)

lol lol lol

b/w the biting and the goal to eliminate italy. awesome.

What kind of sick fucker bites someone during a game?

article-0-196BB47D000005DC-643_634x501.jpg

713f.jpeg

Where can I get odds on Chiellini taking a red for the nastiest tackle ever on Suarez by the end of the game?

the only thing better is if Balotelli and Suarez get into a fist fight after the game

In Euro 2004 Francesco Totti got a 2 or 3 game ban for spitting on an opponent that was seen on replay. UEFA vs FIFA but precedent is there.

Does this dude have some sort of diagnosed mental disorder?

Personally, I blame the English press for Suarez biting Giorgio Chiellini. Evil English Press!

In Euro 2004 Francesco Totti got a 2 or 3 game ban for spitting on an opponent that was seen on replay. UEFA vs FIFA but precedent is there.

He will be suspended for the rest of the tournament, IMO.

FIFA might suspend him from all of football for 6 months. I wouldn't be surprised if they handed down that decision.

Yes, if the referee says he did not see the incident they can use video replay for a retroactive suspension.
What about looking for bite marks on the Italian player?

Back