• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

World Cup Knockout Rounds Thread (USMNT THREAD!) (nwt)

I hate that they advertise games with the coverage time instead of game time. how many people are going to be confused by the announcer just telling everyone, "Belgium vs. USA, Tuesday afternoon at 3pm!"

Yep. Or a hot goaltender in the NHL playoffs. Everything he's doing is perfect, even if by total accident. He saved that set piece with his forehead for example, he never even saw that ball. When you're hot, you're hot and he's RED FUCKING HOT.

HOT HAND

hmmm i get that the mexican fans may be dirty

but as someone that doesn't follow soccer so not biased with the history, i kinda like their team

a scrappy bunch

but as someone that doesn't follow soccer so not biased with the history, i kinda like their team

a scrappy bunch

Look up Rafa Marquez vs the US in 2002

a scrappy bunch

I have expended a ton of energy in my life hating El Tri but I find myself pulling for them here so I get it

a scrappy bunch

Did you just call them "dirty Mexicans"?

a scrappy bunch

Give it time. You'll hate them.

Ochoa with a stupid reaction save. I think he stays pretty big, and doesn't guess or lean one way or the other. Sometimes you have to be lucky, but it's a lot easier to be lucky as a GK if you re in great position and stay big.

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

SNEIJDER!!! He's been awful all game and then he scores in the 88th!

Football. Bloody hell!

Jesus Mexico that was the worst corner defending ive ever seen

Back