• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Worst call ever????

de0bbeb5-f7d9-4a51-b13f-00763d0ee8a6_OHIO-BUFF-Safety.gif

I thought this was going to be another billboard thread

Is that the reff from the Green Bay / Seattle game?

how is that not reviewable?

That's a good question, I see no reason why a safety call would fall under the "judgement call" thing where certain things aren't reviewable. Can you imagine if that had been a 1 point loss for Ohio?????

I'm guessing because it's the penalty. A safety on its own is definitely reviewable.

You'd think though that it would be reviewable to the extent of where he released the ball. I know the intentional grounding isn't reviewable, but it's crazy that the point of release wouldn't be since that is where the ball should be spotted.

You'd think though that it would be reviewable to the extent of where he released the ball. I know the intentional grounding isn't reviewable, but it's crazy that the point of release wouldn't be since that is where the ball should be spotted.

exactly. and that entire crew (review official included) will be reprimanded for that game. that wasnt the only shitty call, all but handed the early momentum to buffalo. my buddy is an Ohio grad and i've never seen him get that pissed over a bobcats game.

If I heard it correctly it was reviewed and upheld. That was what I saw on one of the highlight shows.

If I heard it correctly it was reviewed and upheld. That was what I saw on one of the highlight shows.

How could that even be possible???? I mean I guess it could see where it was at least possible for the ref to not know where he was on the field and I guess think the Ohio QB was in the endzone, but how in the world could you look at that on replay and not over turn it?

That's a good question, I see no reason why a safety call would fall under the "judgement call" thing where certain things aren't reviewable. Can you imagine if that had been a 1 point loss for Ohio?????

It's a scoring play. Review it just like the NFL.

I can only assume the blue team is Duke's basketball team in pads.

At first I was thinking that maybe the end zone was green with just some words, and the goal line just looked like another yardage line, but the whole end zone is freaking blue. It makes absolutely no sense how a ref would think the QB was in the end zone. Perhaps Tim Donaghy is the ref's mentor?

Back