• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Worst type of fry

Worst fry

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sweet potato fries aren't bad, but I'd never choose them over regular potato fries/frites.

From time to time, I still think about the curly fries offered at the Mellow Mushroom in Athens, GA in the mid-90s.

Undercooked fries of any sort.

Potato wedges simply because it is too much potato and not enough fried goodness.

And don't argue with me because I'm the ultimate fry cook.

pub fries at foothills are the worst

I've had good sweet potato fries a couple of times, but it seems like it's really hard to get them right. Also, you've got to eat them immediately, because once they cool down, they go soggy quick, much quicker than normal fries, and that's no good.

I've never been a huge fan of the tater tot. Something about the inside -- like you diced up a potato and then reassembled it into tot form -- just doesn't click with me.

I just realized why I'm fat. I love waffle cut fries with jalapeños, chili, and cheese with a side of craft beer.

All fries are good except steak fries. Way too big.

oh man, i can't believe the lack of love for sweet potato fries. i pick sweet potato fries over regular fries 10 times out of 10. so much better. so delicious.

Back