• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Would you eat unwiped a$$ if it meant...

Would you?

• Yes

Votes: 36 43.9%
  • No

Votes: 36 43.9%
  • doofus/numbers

Votes: 10 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A championship with [Redacted], or someone I want to like?

Thanks for this. The whole day today anything that I came across that was subpar I would just say "man this stuff is worse than unwiped ass." Can't get it out of my head.

Can't believe how close this vote is. Wiped ass I would consider. Unwiped I'd have to pass.

It was a Deacman joke. Hopefully risible to oldtimers. Deacman often used to write that there is no transitive power in sports.

No I got that part, but the first time you asked it you just said "can we wipe the ass" which I didn't get.

one of the tightest polls in a long time

there are some diehard deacon fans among us

It's either eat ass or sell your soul to Satan. Satan is forever. Eating ass is some mouthwash, a burger, and a few beers away from being forgotten. Give me poo tongue any day of the week for a NC.

It's either eat ass or sell your soul to Satan. Satan is forever. Eating ass is some mouthwash, a burger, and a few beers away from being forgotten. Give me poo tongue any day of the week for a NC.

Amen.

Yeah. Its a no brianer.

Amount of shit you would be able to talk to all the public school moran knuckledragging loudmouths you have been listening to for most of your waking life >>>>>>>>>>>> tiny amount of shit on some chicks ass.

Belly me up to the unwiped ass bar.

Also, if winning that Natty meant blowing out Duke and UNC in the Semi and finals, I would go on an unwiped ass only diet for a week.

What if it is Rosie O'Donnell's unwiped ass. I just raised the bar.

I wonder if the NCAA would look into it if an alum ate an unwiped ass for a national title. I know its not quite the same as paying players, but there's gotta be some rule against it. It would suck if you ate the ass, won the title, then had to take the banner down a couple years later.

Back