• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Would you eat unwiped a$$ if it meant...

Would you?

• Yes

Votes: 36 43.9%
  • No

Votes: 36 43.9%
  • doofus/numbers

Votes: 10 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah. Its a no brianer.

Amount of shit you would be able to talk to all the public school moran knuckledragging loudmouths you have been listening to for most of your waking life >>>>>>>>>>>> tiny amount of shit on some chicks ass.

Belly me up to the unwiped ass bar.
quite literally, in this case

What if it is Rosie O'Donnell's unwiped ass. I just raised the bar.

No to the original question, no to your raised bar. We have been ranked No. 1 before. Which means, we CAN actually put it together. I will hold out for a good coach, and strong recruiting.... All you people eating ass are just nasty...unwiped at that...

No to the original question, no to your raised bar. We have been ranked No. 1 before. Which means, we CAN actually put it together. I will hold out for a good coach, and strong recruiting.... All you people eating ass are just nasty...unwiped at that...

#notarealfan

I'll eat Rosie's unwiped ass for a national championship. I'll even take a picture of it and send it out as a Christmas card. You can all thank me while you're celebrating our victory.

So, this is basically a choice between sucking ass and eating ass? :confused:

Given those choices, you might as well eat and enjoy the ride.

Last edited:
ALRIGHT FINE... I CONFESS.... I would pour syrup all over her sweaty, just got off the toilet diarhea explosion ass and let her sit on my face and smother me. She would be so clean when I am done a doctor would have just thought she put it through a car wash.... I would lick my fingers clean, wipe my mouth with a wet nap, and then eat the wet nap. I would feed her taco bell and burger king at the same time, and 20 minutes later, go back for seconds... And oh, the beer that I would drink while watching Bzzz hold up the trophy would taste ohhhhhh soooo goood....

In case anyone is curious, the tag "buzz eats unwiped ass" first appeared in July 2011 on the Walker & Tabb thread. It was left by the very short-lived and unsuccessful parody, "Drug Dealer Deac." The owner of said parody has been contacted, but denies any affiliation and refuses to take credit for its creation.

One month later, it re-emerged on the GPA thread, and was left by a different member of the boards--a semi-regular.

Thereafter, it was not heard from again until popping up on November's "Which Young Quarterback Would You rather have?" thread.

It has since exploded and taken on a life of its own.

So, there you have it.

In case anyone is curious, the tag "buzz eats unwiped ass" first appeared in July 2011 on the Walker & Tabb thread. It was left by the very short-lived and unsuccessful parody, "Drug Dealer Deac." The owner of said parody has been contacted, but denies any affiliation and refuses to take credit for its creation.

One month later, it re-emerged on the GPA thread, and was left by a different member of the boards--a semi-regular.

Thereafter, it was not heard from again until popping up on November's "Which Young Quarterback Would You rather have?" thread.

It has since exploded and taken on a life of its own.

So, there you have it.

What is the story behind people asking how a recruit moves around a buffet table?

What is the story behind people asking how a recruit moves around a buffet table?
p-schoetz.jpg

Jeezus ... thanks for ruining my lunch. Oh, and Hell No.

Back