• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

would you have sex with present day britney spears?

?

• yes

Votes: 79 90.8%
  • no

Votes: 8 9.2%
  • doofus/numbers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yeah. I want to be Eskimo bros with the Fed.

We need more choices:
Hell yes
Fuck no
Beer goggles
OWG says yes
Not even with a stolen dick
Who is Britney Spears?
No, she's older than my mommy

britney-spears-elvira-500x751.jpg

Last edited:
What kind of millennial crybaby posts this thread without putting up a current picture of Britney Spears?

Thanks, settled a drunk bet last night. I had to not post pics as part of the bet. Sorry for upsetting delicate sensibilities. Feel free to pic away.

Thanks, settled a drunk bet last night. I had to not post pics as part of the bet. Sorry for upsetting delicate sensibilities. Feel free to pic away.

Probably got drunk drinking one of those microbrews that all taste the same.

at least make the poll public. what millennial bullshit.

without knowing what the bet actually is, on it's surface, it seems like a pretty shitty one.

"i bet you won't post a poll at ogboards about banging britny spears now."
"yes i will"
"but you can't post a picture."
"dammit. fine. but if i post it you have to give me a handy."
"fine. you have to wash your cheese beard. you won't post it."
"done."

argument between 2 drunk friends, he says he wouldn't bang britney now, i said i would and i said i bet most people agreed with me

so i said i'd post a poll on a forum i read and he said you can't post a bunch of flattering pics of her to skew it so i agreed to terms

#millennialbullshit way to settle a bet/argument but i clearly won

Back