• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

would you have sex with present day britney spears?

?

• yes

Votes: 79 90.8%
  • no

Votes: 8 9.2%
  • doofus/numbers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I voted yes without even knowing what she looks like these days, although I assumed it was pretty good as she trended back towards a more stable life and consistent work with that Vegas show. The story alone would be worth it.

Ah yes, the old Star of David, Camel Lite, Red Bull , Hoodied skinhead, adorned with a strand of Looosianna pearls look. Let's not hit that one more time.

Lets not forget that even with her conservatorship, she probably still gets an allowance of like 100k a month. Might get a sweet gift bag on the way out.

at least make the poll public. what millennial bullshit.

Had to be sure he could skew the poll with his parodies 30 Minute Man, AnonymousDork, AreJayKay, Dino's Legacy, Dwarf, Dwarf Groupie, DWARFBUSTER, gaybone, Kanye West, etc.

Lets not forget that even with her conservatorship, she probably still gets an allowance of like 100k a month. Might get a sweet gift bag on the way out.
When not in Vegas, she lives a relatively normal single mom life

Hell yes I would. Go ATM on her, maybe see if I could make her cry about her lost childhood or some shit.

I always wanted to bang Christina. Still looking good. Had a baby like six months ago, so this is pre-pregnancy.

994636_10151559300817824_1593465225_n.jpg

idk she looks like smoke in her new health magazine pics that have been heavily photoshopped, but woof some of her unphotoshopped pics from late 2014:

mcHARE4.jpg

To be fair, these paparazzi photos can negatively distort someone's appearance as much as a photoshopped Women's Health cover can improve it. Especially when making a wtf? face like above. I confess I did a double take when I first saw that Women's Health cover, to see who it was since I didn't recognize her initially.

Christina is the Queen Of Butterface, but who is anybody fooling? Any man not named BBD would bang either of those two at their ugliest just to be able to say they did it.

ELC, what would be your fuck style bro when it comes to Britney Spears? How would you go about throwing it in?

Seriously. Granted, she is wearing frumpy Mom clothes, but that is in no way a woof.

Exactly. She looks like a hot mom you'd see at the grocery store. Nothing wrong with that.

Back