• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WPT E8: 1. jhmd2000- 41, 7. deacfreke2- 42

Who is worse?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OldGoldBeard

A Sorry WR Like Crabtree
Reaction score
How They Got Here: jhmd- 61, Numbers- 29
jhmd- 45, Moon- 20

deacfreke- 52, Racer- 34
deacfreke- 38, TheReff- 36

If This Were the WWE: Deacfreke is clearly outmatched from the word "Go," as the feisty redhead works him over with a series of jabs, suplexes, and a rousing body slam that brings the crowd to their feet. Just as JHMD is about to go for the pin, however, one of the ring girls walks out.

"How disgusting," JHMD mutters, sneering at her bulging curves and juicy thighs. "Exploiting her appearance like that for professional gain. I hope someone rapes her."

"Terrible," the bloodied deacfreke adds, staggering to his feet. "Not nearly hot enough to be on TV. You can barely even see her Adam's apple, and her hair isn't moist at all." With a sigh, he leans against the ropes. "Oh, Jeffrey."

"You know," JHMD says, his fingers ever-so-slightly brushing deacfreke's, "Bzz always reminded me of Dean a little bit."

Freke's breath catches. "Me too. You know all the UNC fans..."

"...hung Dean in effigy after his third year," they finish in unison.

JHMD touches Freke's cheek, and the latter giggles, dropping his eyes to the floor. Thirty minutes later, they're sitting on the edge of the ring, kicking their dangling legs as JHMD sips a mimosa and freke nurses a cosmo. They match is called after an hour of inactivity.

That thread reveals the heart of a champion.

does deacfreke2 continue to shock the world?

You must never have watched much wrestling, OGB. There would clearly be some DJEV interference in this match.

After deacfreke took me out in the 1st round, I'm cheering for him to make the Final 4.

While jhmd may be annoying as shit, he occasionally brings value to the board on things like chicken coops and discussions about the law.

deacfreke2 is a miserable twat of a human being who exists solely to lick [Redacted]'s anus.

While jhmd may be annoying as shit, he occasionally brings value to the board on things like chicken coops and discussions about the law.

deacfreke2 is a miserable twat of a human being who exists solely to lick [Redacted]'s anus.

What do you know? You're the absolute worst.

What do you know? You're the absolute worst.

Bunch of fucking haters neg repped me into oblivion. I bet they all congregate on facebook, or twitter and plan this shit out. It's a conspiracy. A c-o-n-spiracy.

jhmd is the twatiest of cunts and he is still better than that racist piece of shit deacfreke.

Vote deacfreke2. Vote against miserableness.

shit, i'm agreeing with these guys? you know that it's the right thing to do when that's the case.

Man, I just have to say that these WWE writeups are the funniest thing I've read on these boards in a long time.

this is like Ph vs. lectro for me. jhmd's individual posts aren't as bad as deacfreke's, but I literally cannot remember the last time I saw a deacfreke post. The frequent awful poster is worse than the very occasional miserable fucking poster

If I can damn with faint praise, jh is not nearly as big of an assbag as dekefreke. That guy is polluting the other board with bullshit Bz-in stuff as we speak.

Back