• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WPT E8: 1. jhmd2000- 41, 7. deacfreke2- 42

Who is worse?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I can damn with faint praise, jh is not nearly as big of an assbag as dekefreke. That guy is polluting the other board with bullshit Bz-in stuff as we speak.

yeah, but that's your fault for even looking at the other board.

He can be BzIN all he wants. He is a racist twat, and that's not cool.

Wow. This one is a gem.

Bottom line is that their attempt at ridicule is only in response to my completely pwning them over the good recruiting news that was coming in. They couldn't handle it so responded in a childish and foolish manner. But I don't expect anything less from dv7 and the rest, because they sure as hell have taken the fun out of posting about Wake sports.

Just a bunch of young, spoiled pricks who have to have their way with everything. A little adversity in the hoop program and they go completely to pieces lashing out at everyone because their feelings got hurt.

There is just so much pure gold here. The best part is that this is from 2 years ago!

^that was probably after we signed Chase Fischer. He was riding his jock for being a Parade AA so hard even though it was explained to him that it didn't mean what he thought it meant due to their change in selection philosophy.

It's really funny, because he is one of the most critical posters about our football coaching staff, and one of the biggest whiners about criticism about our basketball coach, even though he is objectively one of the worst hires in league history.

747 tagger, please out yourself for some posrep. Just remember that we don't fly rep in Afghanistan.

He can be BzIN all he wants. He is a racist twat, and that's not cool.

This brings up an interesting debate. What's worse? Being BzIn or a racist? Probably being a racist, I guess. But, I had to think about it.

I voted for jh, but one thing I forgot is that deacfreke falls into that "elite" category of being anti-Odom and #BuzzIn (we didn't have hashtags back in the 90s). That's more of a lifetime achievement consideration than a point for current "worst poster" I suppose.

Note: This is not intended as a slap for being anti-Odom, but for the logical inconsistency of that combo. Being anti/#out is at least consistent.

Last edited:
This brings up an interesting debate. What's worse? Being BzIn or a racist? Probably being a racist, I guess. But, I had to think about it.

Racists are probably brought up in that environment and might not know better. BzInners are completely ignorant by choice.

Of course, this is like asking if you'd like AIDS or super AIDS.

Last edited:
I should throw out the votes of JHMD and his mommy and declare him the winner, but will reluctantly certify this result.

Back