• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WPT Final: Congratulations, BKF!

Who is worse?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OldGoldBeard

A Sorry WR Like Crabtree
Reaction score
Will the silent killer, deacfreke2 continue his Cinderella run, or does it all end here before the championship pedigree of one bobknightfan?

This is like Butler and Dook in the Finals. WADR, seeding mistakes were made.

surprising lack of interest for the final matchup.

Definitely anticlimactic.

I don't really understand why deacfreke is doing this well in the tournament. Yeah, he really really sucks, but he's basically disappeared. He makes a few shitty tags, posts stupid shit on the lesser board, but is so easy to ignore that he might as well not exist.

If Deacfreak wins, do we get a free djev concert on the quad?

Being a 24/7 Bz ass kisser and neg repper... not cool.

Advocating the mass murder of those with differing political views.... not cool either.

This will be a tough decision for me.

Link? And you have to love the irony of having OEF/OIF in your board name while making this statement.

I believe the words was something along the lines of "Republicans should be shot," but you can look it up if you wish. It's already been linked before, I think DV7 did so last time.

And no I don't see the irony. But of course, I have a sneaking suspicion I don't have the same worldview as you.

Link? And you have to love the irony of having OEF/OIF in your board name while making this statement.

I'm not seeing the irony in this either, 94Deac. Are you insinuating that those of use who have served in OEF and/or OIF are mass murderers, or have tendencies along those lines? If so, I think that is unfounded and in pretty poor taste.

I'm not seeing the irony in this either, 94Deac. Are you insinuating that those of use who have served in OEF and/or OIF are mass murderers, or have tendencies along those lines? If so, I think that is unfounded and in pretty poor taste.

+1

Pretty obviously not. It's a broader indictment of the idea that all perspectives have political conflicts they're willing to kill over. Don't take it so seriously.

94Deac: I accept your explanation, but I respectfully disagree that the meaning and intent of your post was "pretty obvious."

Forgive me for taking exception whenever I believe (reasonably, in my own mind) that I am being painted as a mass murderer. I'll try to be more laid back next time.

Cheers and have a good one.

Back