• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WPT Final: Congratulations, BKF!

Who is worse?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
94Deac: I accept your explanation, but I respectfully disagree that the meaning and intent of your post was "pretty obvious."

Forgive me for taking exception whenever I believe (reasonably, in my own mind) that I am being painted as a mass murderer. I'll try to be more laid back next time.

Cheers and have a good one.

Jesus. What BKF said was not akin to "mass murder." What he said was that people who vote for Romney should be taken out and shot. Stupid? Yup. Hyperbole? Obviously. Actually espousing the act itself? Only in the world of knee-jerk politics. So let's just avoid the "you called me a mass murderer" schtick. I did not- and you goddamned well know it. I've been a very vocal supporter of the military on this board- mainly because I'm about the only one in my family who didn't attend USNA or enlist in either Navy or Army. So with all due deference, my inclination to not insult the military doesn't come from wanting to avoid upsetting anyone on this board. It comes from the awareness of family members' sacrifice and dedication. However, the point remains that we have a military to carry out wars and exact a death toll from our enemies largely because of political conflicts. "We" means Americans and any other nation on earth with armed forces.

Wow. Apparently two can play at the game of misunderstanding one another.

I took a look at the end of this thread to see the details regarding the winner of the worst poster tournament. (I have not paid it any attention until just now.)

I saw your post (the one I responded to), which said in plain English that you found it ironic that anyone with OEF/OIF veteran in their board name (and by logical extension, took it to mean anyone who has personally served in those operations, which includes me) could find fault with advocating mass murder. The only thing that I "goddamned well know" is what you wrote in your post, without reference to anything tht BKF said or didn't say in some other thread from long ago.

Apparently I misunderstood your post. I don't think it was unreasonable for me to have done so. From now on, I suppose that must research each and every post made on each and every thread (to include researcing BKF's repetoire) before responding directly to a post with which I take issue.

In your response, you recommended that I not take things so seriously. You would be well advised to heed your own counsel.

Since I surprisingly made the Final Four and then lost, I demand the custom tag of "Brad Stevens" on my account. My current tag says "pumpfaker" and I don't even know what that is. Mods I know you can get this done.

Since I surprisingly made the Final Four and then lost, I demand the custom tag of "Brad Stevens" on my account. My current tag says "pumpfaker" and I don't even know what that is. Mods I know you can get this done.

if you donate to the boards you can choose any title you wish. don't be cheap.

Obviously, you're not a golfer.

For the record, the dude you lost to in the final four is the Brad Stevens in this scenario not you. You were a 2 seed, not a cinderella like deacfreke. You played the role of Tom Izzo and MSU, not Stevens and Butler.

Eta: i suppose that would make BKF the Coach K of this tournament. How appropriate.

Last edited:
Is BKF aware of this tournament, let alone his championship victory?

BKF is definitely not our worst poster. I think someone else said it but he's too avoidable to win it all.

For the record, the dude you lost to in the final four is the Brad Stevens in this scenario not you. You were a 2 seed, not a cinderella like deacfreke. You played the role of Tom Izzo and MSU, not Stevens and Butler.

Eta: i suppose that would make BKF the Coach K of this tournament. How appropriate.

And also Brad Stevens has been to the Final Four twice and won both of his FF games, losing in the championship...so making the FF and losing that game is nothing like Brad Stevens

Back