• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WPT S16: 1. bobknightfan- 43, 5. Shooshmoo- 27

Who is worse?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OldGoldBeard

A Sorry WR Like Crabtree
Reaction score
How They Got Here: bkf 66, Leyritz 24

Shooshmoo 46, Junebug 31

Why BKF Should Win: Do you like the NBA? Have you attended Wake in the last 20 years? Do you watch the Army-Navy game? Have you ever spent more than $30 on a meal? Then BKF's your man.

Also, Shoo has lots of redeeming qualities like, um, being a Packers fan.

Why Shoo Should Win: I don't venture over to RKarl's Political Asylum as much as I used to, but, if memory serves, Shoo is the biggest dick on the board. And not a dick in a funny way, like Mihouse, but in a genuinely mean-spirited way that rubs a lot of people wrong regardless of their political affiliation.

Like Lectro, BKF has also toned down his act from the days when he was legitimately one of the board's worst 2-3 posters. He hasn't been as active here, his surliness is more restrained, and he does occasionally spit out "History of Wake Forest"-type posts that contribute something to the community.

BKF at least attempts to provide discourse at times. Shoo is the only guy on my block list. Guy is terrible.

Gotta go Shoo on this one. BKF at least has the excuse of being an old curmudgeon and he does have the occasional WF History post that's unique to the boards. Shoo just seems to be a miserable person. I can't recall a single WF-related post on the sports board either. For him, it's pretty much all politics, Wisconsin, and the Green Bay Packers. Hell, I think I've even seen a couple of Milwaukee Bucks posts out of him. Did he even go to Wake?

Really can't lose on this one.

Gotta go Shoo on this one. BKF at least has the excuse of being an old curmudgeon and he does have the occasional WF History post that's unique to the boards. Shoo just seems to be a miserable person. I can't recall a single WF-related post on the sports board either. For him, it's pretty much all politics, Wisconsin, and the Green Bay Packers. Hell, I think I've even seen a couple of Milwaukee Bucks posts out of him. Did he even go to Wake?

yup. and like i said on the other thread, i give a bit of of a pass to relatively harmless geezers like bfk or guys who were just born without much for brains like jamesda.

Two legendary posters. No way this one should be a sweet 16 matchup. This is Regional Final material.*

* For the Wake fans: A regional final is what happens when somebody advances past the Elite Eight.**

** Should be good for much negrep and many votes against.

Two legendary posters. No way this one should be a sweet 16 matchup. This is Regional Final material.*

* For the Wake fans: A regional final is what happens when somebody advances past the Elite Eight.**

No, it's not.

** Should be good for much negreps and many votes against.

Ahem.

So, this is the part of the process where people become so worried about advancing in this silly thing that they start posting even more outrageously -- they do this because then they can comfort themselves in "knowing" that only their intentional exuberance made all others hate them here. Which really just means that they still care what people on the internet think about them, which is just fucking bizarre.

This is really a tough matchup, but I'm inclined to agree. BKF just strikes me as the "get off my lawn!" type. Shoo is just a flat-out cocksucker.

** Should be good for much negrep and many votes against.

Pretty sure a regional final is the elite eight

Win or lose, this matchup is certain to drive Shoo deeper into clinical depression. And we all know hes too stubborn to take medication for that.

How They Got Here: bkf 66, Leyritz 24

Shooshmoo 46, Junebug 31

Why BKF Should Win: Do you like the NBA? Have you attended Wake in the last 20 years? Do you watch the Army-Navy game? Have you ever spent more than $30 on a meal? Then BKF's your man.

Also, Shoo has lots of redeeming qualities like, um, being a Packers fan.

Why Shoo Should Win: I don't venture over to RKarl's Political Asylum as much as I used to, but, if memory serves, Shoo is the biggest dick on the board. And not a dick in a funny way, like Mihouse...

Shoo is pretty damn funny...

I have never seen a shoo post. BKF is HOF horrible.

Back