• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WPT S16: 1. PhDeac- 37, 5. Lectro- 43

Who is worse?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That Lectro has any support is evidence that Wake fans would rather feel good about Wake sports than do what is necessary to be good.

Or evidence that they think you are a worse poster than lectro.

You know, either one.

No way I was going to lose to a LoboIN, BuzzIN, ClimateChangeOUT poster. It shouldn't have even been close.

That Lectro has any support is evidence that Wake fans would rather feel good about Wake sports than do what is necessary to be good.

The bolded is why I cannot understand how Lectro won.

Maybe you should look inward and question why people would think you are worse than someone like Lectro.

Why do you think I'm worse than Lectro? Let's skip the passive aggressive BS.

I regard this as a forum to talk about Wake sports and to talk about other things with people who like to talk about Wake sports. Things have gotten way to serious if anybody needs to "look inward" and question themselves. People don't like what I say or how I say it. That's fine with me. I'd rather people not like me for what I have to say and how than to pussy foot around wanting people to like me. You see posters like Boog and Moonz who post what they think will make them cool and it doesn't work for them. That wouldn't work for me either.

I regard this as a forum to talk about Wake sports and to talk about other things with people who like to talk about Wake sports. Things have gotten way to serious if anybody needs to "look inward" and question themselves. People don't like what I say or how I say it. That's fine with me. I'd rather people not like me for what I have to say and how than to pussy foot around wanting people to like me. You see posters like Boog and Moonz who post what they think will make them cool and it doesn't work for them. That wouldn't work for me either.

It's not what you say, it's how you say it. And how you respond to people who disagree with you.

I think your individual posts are not as bad as lectro's individual posts, but you post a whole hell of a lot more. So it's more annoying and harder to tune you out.

Here's something specific. You know what's fucking obnoxious? When you respond to someone with a variation of "Some of us realized that more than two years ago."

Just shut the fuck up with that shit.

I know I keep banging the same drum, but I learned everything I need to know about you from your airplane story. You are an immense douche with a hyper-inflated sense of self-importance. The End.

Here's something specific. You know what's fucking obnoxious? When you respond to someone with a variation of "Some of us realized that more than two years ago."

Just shut the fuck up with that shit.

Two points. First, in my line of work, we place a lot of importance on giving credit where credit is due. So if anybody makes a good point and somebody else parrots it, I try to give them credit for it. I'll say, "BBD made that point awhile back. I'll see if I can find it." if I remember it.

Second, you know how much crap I've taken for saying things that were unpopular at the time, but pretty much everyone agrees with now. Of course I'm going to mention it. People want me to issue a press release when I'm wrong but won't say, "Props to Ph for calling that years ago." That's ridiculous. Everybody should give credit when credit is due. If our fanbase wasn't so slow on the take, maybe Wake sports wouldn't be in the situation it is now.

Two points. First, in my line of work, we place a lot of importance on giving credit where credit is due. So if anybody makes a good point and somebody else parrots it, I try to give them credit for it. I'll say, "BBD made that point awhile back. I'll see if I can find it." if I remember it.

Second, you know how much crap I've taken for saying things that were unpopular at the time, but pretty much everyone agrees with now. Of course I'm going to mention it. People want me to issue a press release when I'm wrong but won't say, "Props to Ph for calling that years ago." That's ridiculous. Everybody should give credit when credit is due. If our fanbase wasn't so slow on the take, maybe Wake sports wouldn't be in the situation it is now.

i mean, you post shit like this, and then act like you are confused as to why people don't like you.

i mean, you post shit like this, and then act like you are confused as to why people don't like you.

Oh I'm not confused. "People don't like what I say or how I say it. That's fine with me. I'd rather people not like me for what I have to say and how than to pussy foot around wanting people to like me."

I can't help if people get butthurt over style and have to accept the substance on their own. It's not worth it to post candy and nuts stuff to be liked then act surprised when it doesn't match reality.

I don't think you're worse than Lectro. My vote for you in the poll was an honest slip.

That said, there is a reason you were a one seed in this tournament. Some people obviously don't like how you post, but clearly you know that and are OK with it.

I don't think you're worse than Lectro. My vote for you in the poll was an honest slip.

That said, there is a reason you were a one seed in this tournament. Some people obviously don't like how you post.

And I'm fine with that.

disappointed in the result, but the way this thread is turning is a nice consolation prize

Oh I'm not confused. "People don't like what I say or how I say it. That's fine with me. I'd rather people not like me for what I have to say and how than to pussy foot around wanting people to like me."

I can't help if people get butthurt over style and have to accept the substance on their own. It's not worth it to post candy and nuts stuff to be liked then act surprised when it doesn't match reality.

it's more than style vs substance. you're a condescending know-it-all with a self-view that you are correct 100% of the time. you aren't really that much of an expert on all topics, but you sure seem to think you are the smartest motherfucker in the world.

that being said, i voted for lectro.

Ish Smith would like to remind you that you were WRONG very very wrong and have yet to admit it.

This is the type of BS I'm talking about. I posted the picture the doubting Thomas after the Texas game and said "I believe".

Overall, the Ish stuff has been misconstrued. These are the points I made about Ish.

1. He wasn't an ACC-level PG his freshman year and wouldn't have gotten run on a good team. His assists were down almost 2 apg in ACC play from non-con and obviously his shooting made him a liability.
2. Teague was a better PG than Ish and taking the ball out of Teague's hands hurt the offense. Feel free to disagree but history has backed me up here.

Ish improved and was a good player by the time he left. I've said that many times.

I don't mind people not liking what I say or how I said it. It does annoy me when people make up myths and stories in their head about me and that's what they judge me by.

Back