• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WPT S16: 1. rjkarl- 60, 4. MACdeac- 35

Who is wosre?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OldGoldBeard

A Sorry WR Like Crabtree
Reaction score
How They Got Here: rj- 73, toogs- 32

MAC- 41, 89deaconmike- 33

Why RJ Should Win: Have you ever read the boards before? Always the victim, constantly makes threads about himself, then blames the derailment on an ever-expanding cadre of antagonists who serve no purpose in life other than to pick fights with poor little RJ. It seems we all were taken in by a hoax.

MACdeac hates [Redacted].

Why MAC Should Win: Probably 60% of his posts are about how much he hates RJ (what a coincidence they should be paired together in the second round). Another 35% are about how he hates Bzz and/or Wellman and 5% miscellaneous. I can't think of a single productive or interesting post he's ever made. He rivals deacfreke for his lack of contributions, but at least, by pure chance, some of his anti-Bzz anti-RJ schtick manages to be funny.

RJ at least tries hard and wants to be liked rather than simply antagonizing people. His horse threads are good, his basketball posts are sometimes interesting, and his jokes are harmlessly awful.

What is the worse outcome for RJ? One he goes on to win this round, maybe another round, and he has justification for his paranoia that everyone is out to get him and that there are people that hate him at the same time actually being voted as a terrible poster. Two he loses this round so maybe he is more well liked then he believes but at the same time now has no justification for his constant whining and bitching but still won a round and was included in this tournament.

you all are seriously voting for MAC over RJ, what the fuck?

rj will take a commanding lead when the night votes start rolling in.

What is the worse outcome for RJ? One he goes on to win this round, maybe another round, and he has justification for his paranoia that everyone is out to get him and that there are people that hate him at the same time actually being voted as a terrible poster. Two he loses this round so maybe he is more well liked then he believes but at the same time now has no justification for his constant whining and bitching but still won a round and was included in this tournament.

He actually believes that he's really well liked by the vast majority of posters. His running theory has always been that only a few posters around here dislike him and that they cause all the trouble. Reality is that he was nominated as a #1 seed and had the most votes of any contestant in the first round.

Total R32 votes:
RJ: 73
Reff: 72
lectro: 70

you all are seriously voting for MAC over RJ, what the fuck?

To be fair, it would be tied up right now except for votes for MAC by RJ himself and Moonz, RJ's own personal (former) mod bitch. :couch:

Lol RJ just vote for yourself and get it over with

bj.gif

goddamn only a fifth of the Skype Crew has voted yet.

MAC is a far worse poster than RJ.

offhand I can't think of a single MAC post, good or bad. Anyway, I wouldn't trust your or doofus's opinions on people who are overly negative about the basketball program.

Why not? I've been plenty critical of the basketball program.

You're critical in your own little sunshiny, "my opinions are all better than everyone elses because I got them from kenpom stats" kind of way. Critical to where you can criticize the team as a whole, and yet still claim that all of our players are good besides whichever ones happened to transfer.

Sorry if this came off as a dick post, but it's honestly how I read your basketball opinions. I'm certain you have posts to the contrary.

Back