• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WPT S16: 1. rjkarl- 60, 4. MACdeac- 35

Who is wosre?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't sell yourself short judge, you're a tremendous slouch.

Haha what is wrong with you people? I wasn't being fucking serious, obviously I'm not a "good" poster and wasn't trying to equate RJ's vote win to anything meaningful. Lighten up people, this is a LOWF message board.

You mean the week I gave over 100 board members and their families an app to put on their cell phones that could save their lives in a medical emergency or accident for FREE?

Yep, it's a really, really bad thing for me to give all those people something that gave them peace of mind and could help them.

To you it's a bad thing for me give fellow Deacs and their families something to help them that costs me but not them.

What you show is how pathetic a human being you are.

... Courtesy of the fine folks at Free-Press-Release.com:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

April 1, 2009 -- MyLifeCard International is offereing all Blackberry owners a Free download of our Instant Access(r) application.

The CA State Assembly said Instant Access(r) is "in the public interest" and "could save lives".

Instant Access(r) allows you to have access to a range of personal data in case of a medical emergency. It can save your life.

During April and May, we are offering all Blackberry owners who visit www.mylifecard.com a free download of our application.

... and another random find that ties everything together:

Before you publish something, you should think about learning something more than cereal box journalism.

By doing so, you might get taken seriously.

-RJKarl. November 25th, 2007

Last edited:
Back