• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WPT S16: 1. rjkarl- 60, 4. MACdeac- 35

Who is wosre?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got it, too. Still not planning on voting in that one.

Don't forget the week he tried to get everyone to sign up for MyLifeCard.com

You mean the week I gave over 100 board members and their families an app to put on their cell phones that could save their lives in a medical emergency or accident for FREE?

Yep, it's a really, really bad thing for me to give all those people something that gave them peace of mind and could help them.

To you it's a bad thing for me give fellow Deacs and their families something to help them that costs me but not them.

What you show is how pathetic a human being you are.

Well hot damn. It's nice to know how Internet popular I am. Oh by the way, I was on twitter this morning and saw that RJKarl was trending, anyone know why? What happened last night....

You mean the week I gave over 100 board members and their families an app to put on their cell phones that could save their lives in a medical emergency or accident for FREE?

Yep, it's a really, really bad thing for me to give all those people something that gave them peace of mind and could help them.

To you it's a bad thing for me give fellow Deacs and their families something to help them that costs me but not them.

I think you missed his point.

I think we're all interested to hear what your lawyer had to say. I have this incriminating PM from BDZ, if it helps the cause.

PM_zps99196f17.png

What you have said above are blatant lies about my character, done with malice, damaging my reputation.

You have committed the tort of libel.

I demand an immediate retraction, apology, and money damages in the amount of $5.00 donated to RSF's bullshit billboard campaign (which he will probably end up embezzling). If you do not comply, I will sue you.

I have contacted your ISP and made them aware of your illegal actions.

GOVERN YOURSELF ACCORDINGLY

Wait BDZ, you created that fake Twitter account 4 years ago and then waited 4 years to use it in this golden situation? Patience, my friend!

I'm a visionary. Wait till you see your fake twitter account in 2022.

Fine:

rj v. bdz, moonz and ogb as representation, respectively

trial of the century?

Can we get back on the relevant topic of this thread... I'm a better poster than RJ, so go eat shit RJ.

Back