• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WPT S16: 1. rjkarl- 60, 4. MACdeac- 35

Who is wosre?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hdJh2ae.png

People are getting sued willy nilly. That's right.

People are getting sued :willynilly:

Is he seriously outraged that someone used his initials to create a fake twitter?

And actually threatening legal action?

And actually thinks that will somehow affect his life in any way?

Why would a man who lectures us all on legal matters need an attorney?

I hadn't said a word about this entire tournament or forum. I thought it was fucking hilarious that you guys had lives so sad that you were totally obsessed with how i would react.

I hadn't said anything about my reaction to winning or losing. I assumed I'd win a walk. It didn't matter to me at all. I figured that's why it was started and would let the circle jerk go until the usual suspects came all over each other.

Now people are seeking out real life ways to attack me. That's not acceptable.

Just so you know Twitter and Facebook have been contacted. I haven't gone after any of you people. You think it is so fucking cool that you think it's OK to attack me where people will know who I am.

Laugh if you want, but once again BDZ has gone too far.

Take 5,000,000 rep away. I don't give a fuck. Stay the fuck away from anything that can be tied to me in real life.

I thought bdz did you a favor by finding that account. It's not like he created it and then sat on it for 4 years until just this moment to unleash it on you as some crucial death blow to your internet rep.

It's a goddamned handle/username.

It could easily belong to anyone with your initials or similar names.

There is not one thing on that page that has any ties to you whatsoever.

Let alone anything that "attacks you"

You are fucking insane.

Like literally.

The complaint department at Twitter will just laugh and move on.

This is amazing.

I'm actually curious if it will let me do a -5,000,000. Gonna try that one on myself for fun.

Take 5,000,000 rep away. I don't give a fuck. Stay the fuck away from anything that can be tied to me in real life.

I'm very confused.

Didn't RJ use the boards to promote his autobiographical book?

This might be one of the most hilarious examples of hypocrisy I've ever witnessed.

I hadn't said a word about this entire tournament or forum. I thought it was fucking hilarious that you guys had lives so sad that you were totally obsessed with how i would react.

I hadn't said anything about my reaction to winning or losing. I assumed I'd win a walk. It didn't matter to me at all. I figured that's why it was started and would let the circle jerk go until the usual suspects came all over each other.

Now people are seeking out real life ways to attack me. That's not acceptable.

Just so you know Twitter and Facebook have been contacted. I haven't gone after any of you people. You think it is so fucking cool that you think it's OK to attack me where people will know who I am.

Laugh if you want, but once again BDZ has gone too far.

And. I'm. Spent.

So far I have found like 30 Richard Karls on facebook hell there is even a Richard J Karl, throw in Rick Karls and its like an RKarl orgy. There is even a tv Ricke Karle sports reporter wait for it.....Fox News.

RJ snapped once he realized that it wasn't just a "few" posters that couldn't stand him, but many, many posters instead. It's slowly dawning on him that very few people actually like him on the internet. And for some strange reason... that really upsets him.

Back