• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WPT S16: 1. rjkarl- 60, 4. MACdeac- 35

Who is wosre?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol, maybe you shouldn't set up your twitter handle to be your boards name. get serious.

furthermore:

1. It's got one post, from 2009.
2. You have zero followers and are following nobody.
3. The post is "WHY DO YOU LIE?!?!" to Glenn Beck.

Honestly, I thought it was somebody setting up a parody Twitter of you. The fact that it apparently is your Twitter account is hilarious and should be shared with the world. I'm sorry.

And if you do this,I will sue you.

Just so everyone knows, I have contacted Twitter and I will be calling my lawyer in the morning.

If you did fess up.

:Berman: BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK!!!!!!! :berman: TOUCH EM ALL!!!!! WALK OFF GRAND SLAM!!!!

We know it originated from someone here. Don't be naive BBD.

It can be fixed or I'll be contacting Twitter's legal department.

Funny how BDZ found it.

i did it. call twitter's legal department with your cuban phone card. tell them that milhouse did it, and that the check should be made out to rjkarl

not rkarl though as that would just be confusing.

You are a fucking asshole.

I've spent nine months getting to this group and you threaten my real life.

Go fuck yourself, You dickless, classless piece of shit.

if anything, you should be thanking me for randomly stumbling across a stupid parody twitter account created four years ago that apparently might threaten your important business venture

Do you guys know how to post videos to Facebook? ....without them being hacked by people from the boards, of course.

No, no, no.

The key is 75,000 posts that people can rely on to judge your intelligence and sanity.

After that, its all about taking (legal) action.

this is why the worst poster tourney is a mismatch like the miami heat vs any team coached by [Redacted]

this is why the worst poster tourney is a mismatch like the miami heat vs any team coached by [Redacted]

V69jItc.gif

Back