• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WPT S16: 1. rjkarl- 60, 4. MACdeac- 35

Who is wosre?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BDZ, the truth is I hadn't said anything about the contest. I hadn't said a word about winning or losing or what the repercussions would be. I truly didn't care.

On the other hand, you were obsessed with what should happen to me. You and others have made dozens of posts about this on multiple threads. I said nothing.

What you and others showed is that your #1 purpose in being here is to be assholes to me. Even when I haven't said one word to you or others, the group have felt compelled to go after me.

Of course it's my fault that you guys act this way. You act like this even in a vacuum.

People talk about me not being self-aware, yet it's you who can't see how you are acting and have acted for years.

In all the years I've known you, the one thing I've attacked you about is your misadventure that devastated the other board. But you hold the grudge. Just like you try to figure out what will piss me off the most about the tournament.

I never gave a shit about this silliness. The fact I hadn't said anything proves it. But you and others had one mission. Just like three year olds.

Don't you think it's time to give it up and grow up?

Last edited:
The truth is I hadn't said anything about the contest. I hadn't said a word about winning or losing or what the repercussions would be. I truly didn't care.

On the other hand, you were obsessed with what should happen to me. You and others have made dozens of posts about this on multiple threads. I said nothing.

What you and others showed is that your #1 purpose in being here is to be assholes to me. Even when I haven't said one word to you or others, the group have felt compelled to go after me.

Of course it's my fault that you guys act this way. You act like this even in a vacuum.

People talk about me not being self-aware, yet it's you who can't see how you are acting and have acted for years.

In all the years I've known you, the one thing I've attacked you about is your misadventure that devastated the other board. But you hold the grudge. Just like you try to figure out what will piss me off the most about the tournament.

I never gave a shit about this silliness. The fact I hadn't said anything proves it. But you and others had one mission. Just like three year olds.

And that one mission?....to make a passing reference to an abandoned parody account with 1 tweet, 0 followers and absolutely ZERO fucking references to any personal information of yours.

Your reaction was to threaten legal action and to call twitter and facebook offices.

Just....wow

05LGrRU.png

I haven't read any of this thread, and won't read any responses. Because I don't care.

But.

Shut the fuck up, RJ. Just shut the fuck up. It's not worth it. None of it. I promise you. Just let it roll off your back.

Last edited:
so it's OK for them to attack me even when I'm not around, but I can't hit back.

Got it.

Buckets, until this I had let all of it go and would have let even more go.

I truly thought and still think some of the bozos might have thought it was funny to start posting on that account.

Buckets, nothing would make me happier than for all of this to stop. I put people on ignore. They don't stop.

For a week I don't respond, they don't stop.

This thread delivers. So much gold in the last 3 or 4 pages. vt, you better watch out, Buzz is gonna come after you with legal action for your [Redacted]'s Watch parody Twitter account. Oh the horrors of the parody accounts!

What transpired over the night?!?! This is pure gold. No, pure tungsten.

When I just searched Twitter for "Barack Obama" accounts I got too many results than I'm going to bother to count. If the president of the US can't stop dozens of parodies, I can't imagine why RJ thinks he can. RJ should take the $500 his attorney would charge him to say "sorry Charlie" and put it to another bar tab.

BDZ, the truth is I hadn't said anything about the contest. I hadn't said a word about winning or losing or what the repercussions would be. I truly didn't care.

I mean, the separation of politics and off-topic seems to be going just fine here at OGBoards. If it was truly my fault that Scout went up in flames, their lawyers know where to find me.

Honestly, it was by total stupid happenstance that I found that twitter parody and posted it here. So stupid that it's not even worth telling the story how. I can see why someone would take it in the way that you did. I hope you find a way to get it taken down.

rj, this is absurd. you're being absurd.

Of course it is, and of course he is, but that's what everyone knew was going to happen. His stalker horde knows if they poke that hornets nest enough times, a bunch of agitated little RJs will come flying out in all directions.....how many times have we seen this battle?

Get him the fuck out of the tournament so we can see a meltdown from someone else. James has threatened to quit, Shoo might already be gone, we have a chance to shame Slim off the boards......let's use this tourney to its maximum potential. If the stalker horde isn't content, we can set up a thread on the Pit where they can have yet another efight with RJ....

i agree, we need another captruss24 moment and we have some potential here.

holy shit. RJ is a bot.

Also Bot RJ, you misspelled your book's name in your twitter

Ha. Just got this rep. :bowrofl:

Seems Knight is trying to win some votes. Sorry dude, already voted for BKF. As much as you suck, he sucks more.

zmgyhk.jpg

Oh, it's a ploy for votes. I got the exact same message. I'd already voted before it.

Back