• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WPT S16: 3. TheReff- 36, 7. deacfreke2- 38

Who is worse?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OldGoldBeard

A Sorry WR Like Crabtree
Reaction score
How They Got Here: TheReff- 72, keeper- 28

deacfreke- 52, Racer- 34

Why Reff Should Win: Because he's a turd. His life's work on the boards seems to be crapping all over Wake athletics, even the periods in which we were good. He's insensitive, annoying, and stupid, all while seemingly being unaware of how or why he's being perceived.

As for deacfreke, at least he doesn't post much.

Why Deacfreke Should Win: I doubt there's a single poster in the tournament who contributes less than deacfreke. He's notable only for his tags, many of which I removed during my time as mod (aka the Golden Age of OGBoards). One in particular that sticks out to me was when he said that Webb Simpson's wife, herself an '07 grade, was too ugly to be on camera. The self-proclaimed president of the BzzIn fan club, his sports views are equally terrible. And given that his son (djev) is as much a doofus as LittleReff, he can't even claim a victory in that department.

TheReff, for all his flaws, at least shows a semblance of humanity, and has (allegedly) given away numerous tickets and parking passes to fellow Deacons.

this could easily be a finals matchup.

as much as thereff sucks (and he really really sucks) the winner here should be deacfreke.

Was it deacfreke who referred to Asians as gooks (possibly in a PM)?

Correct. In a PM to me.

He tried to explain it away by saying his brother served in Vietnam. As if that made being a racist any better.

He is the worst.

I thought djev was the father and deacfreke2 was the son. Either way, that family tree is fucking poisoned.

Webb Simpson's wife appears to be a smoke show.

It is a travesty that TheReff was not a 1 seed.

Is it just me, or has anybody else found it easy to ignore Reff's comments (without putting him on "ignore") because they tend to be limited to only a few certain theads? Everybody hates him, but I never give him much thought.

IF I knew how to use the search function better, I would pull up freke's insults of ChrisL68 a year or so ago. They were quite literally the worst attempts at insulting someone I have ever seen.

On the other hand, theReff.

I really enjoy the summaries. I was going to use LittleReff as the reason to vote Reff, but since both contestants have two generations worth of shittiness represented on the boards, I guess I have to reevaluate.....

I really enjoy the summaries. I was going to use LittleReff as the reason to vote Reff, but since both contestants have two generations worth of shittiness represented on the boards, I guess I have to reevaluate.....

Turfg didn't count against keeper. And you'd need to count dev against freak.

Back