• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WPT S16: 3. TheReff- 36, 7. deacfreke2- 38

Who is worse?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
someone make a case, neither of these stick out to me

This came down to their respective progeny for me. Djev is just slightly more annoying than LittleReff, especially since LittleReff no longer posts at all.

Edit to say, I'm pretty sure djev was the guy that asked the board to come up with Bzzout arguments that didn't involve basketball statistics or win-loss records.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure djev was the guy that asked the board to come up with Bzzout arguments that didn't involve basketball statistics or win-loss records.

LOL, yup. The AD should hire him for his spin skills.

How is this not tied? This could be the championship match.

Wait, how the deuce did TheReff lose? I guess I should have voted.

I still like the image of TheReff as the Jerry Gergich of his group of old man friends.

Even theReff's jokes turn our horribly wrong:

http://www.ogboards.com/forums/showthread.php/17475-Dan-Ficke-to-Loyola-%28MD%29-as-assistant-coach

Who is Dan Ficke

Mrs. Ficke's son

I know you were just trying to be funny, but that is not appropriate in this case. The following was taken from an OG&B article last year ...

Assistant Coordinator of Men’s Basketball Operations Dan Ficke has three passions in his life: his family, his friends and the game of basketball. However, on Feb. 14, 2007, Ficke experienced a tragic loss when his mother passed away after losing her battle with cancer.
“My mother was everything to me,” Ficke said. “She was my teacher, my mentor, my confidant and my best friend. Losing her was and probably will always be the toughest thing I have ever had to go through.”
In his response to his mother’s passing, Ficke, along with his father Bill, created the JoAnn B. Ficke Cancer Foundation (JBFCF) in 2009, after Ficke’s college basketball career at Loyola University of Maryland came to a close.
In creating the Foundation, Ficke added another passion to his life.
“All of those [family, friends, and basketball] come in second to my desire and passion to help and support those affected by this disease and their families, and to try to make sure that no one ever has to feel what I felt on Feb. 14, 2007.”
“The primary purpose of the JBFCF (JoAnn B. Ficke Cancer Foundation) is to create awareness for the treatment, cure and research of cancer,” Ficke said.
“Our main goal is to help make the lives of cancer patients and their families better.”
Ficke serves as the president of the foundation, although he credits his Board of Directors for their work managing the day-to-day operations back in Colorado where the organization is located.

Congrats to Dan on this promotion and good luck. He is one of the good guys.

Back