• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WSSU quarterback attacked notWFU topic

The VSU coach previously got canned from UR for multiple DWI's.

Apparently the rumor is the CIAA Championship has been cancelled. That's pretty awful if true.

What a load of crap. WSSU should win by default.

Also, I noticed the following... "Rudy Johnson, Winston-Salem State University’s starting quarterback, was beaten up by five Virginia State football players during the CIAA football banquet Friday afternoon, according to multiple sources." Maybe it's just me, but the use of that phrase seems a little substandard for newspaper reporting, unless you're quoting somebody like they did later.

I mean they can't play can they? That's bullshit. He's one of, if not the, best players on the team.

I'm so glad I went to a school with much better #culture than this.

I saw a few people on Twitter saying a coach stood watch outside the bathroom. No idea where that's coming from, but if it turned out to be true, that takes things up a notch.

I saw a few people on Twitter saying a coach stood watch outside the bathroom. No idea where that's coming from, but if it turned out to be true, that takes things up a notch.

Wouldn't be suprised with anything in regards to this story. Sad.

My first thought reading it was they would have to cancel the game; it would have just turned into a huge brawl pretty quickly.

What a load of crap. WSSU should win by default.

Also, I noticed the following... "Rudy Johnson, Winston-Salem State University’s starting quarterback, was beaten up by five Virginia State football players during the CIAA football banquet Friday afternoon, according to multiple sources." Maybe it's just me, but the use of that phrase seems a little substandard for newspaper reporting, unless you're quoting somebody like they did later.

It's been awhile since I was in Bynam Shaw's class but I believe "allegedly assaulted" is what the "journalist" was looking for...

Back