• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WTF Steven Tyler

myDeaconmyhand

First man to get a team of horses up Bear Mountain
Reaction score
So Steven Tyler is being sued for sexual assault by a woman whom he had sex with in the 1970s when she was 16 and he was 25. Apparently her parents gave him guardianship over her (!!??) so that he wouldn’t get arrested? He is claiming immunity to the sexual assault charges in his legal defense “because of immunity to Defendant as caretaker/guardian.”

So Steven Tyler is being sued for sexual assault by a woman whom he had sex with in the 1970s when she was 16 and he was 25. Apparently her parents gave him guardianship over her (!!??) so that he wouldn’t get arrested? He is claiming immunity to the sexual assault charges in his legal defense “because of immunity to Defendant as caretaker/guardian.”

but did he ask her to suck his tongue

Not great for Tyler that he basically admitted guilt to all this in his autobiography 10 years ago, and the excerpts are pretty gross

What the fuck was Steven Tyler’s PR agent or legal counsel doing in 2012 when he was publishing a memoir admitting to having sex with a 16 year old that he had custody over and talking about her lack of pubic hair?

Not great for Tyler that he basically admitted guilt to all this in his autobiography 10 years ago, and the excerpts are pretty gross
That's the thing that gets me about some of this stuff. Like, what registers with the public and what doesn't. The weirdest for me as the John/Mackenzie Phillips (Mamas and the Papas) story. That whole thing was totally messed up.

I think Anthony Kiedis from RHCP also wrote a memoir where he admitted he had sex with a groupie, found out she was 15, then went back and had sex with her one or two more times before he cut things off with her.

Similar stuff to Jimmy Page, I think, who "kept" a teen for a few years. Pretty sick!

Whole
What the fuck was Steven Tyler’s PR agent or legal counsel doing in 2012 when he was publishing a memoir admitting to having sex with a 16 year old that he had custody over and talking about her lack of pubic hair?

Was he living in one of those fucked up states where the age of consent was 16? Seems like he would only cop to it if he knew it wasn't technically a crime, even if it was morally reprehensible.

Feel like it should always be illegal to have sex with someone who is in your legal custody, right? That has to be a law.

Feel like it should always be illegal to have sex with someone who is in your legal custody, right? That has to be a law.

Of course it should be. But you and I know, living in the south,that what should be law is not often a matter of fact.

Waiting for the “Love in an Elevator” accusations to drop.

Trying to come up with a post relating "permanent vacation" to going to jail. Haven't come up with it yet.

Back