• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WWE terminates contract of Hulk Hogan after racist rant

Dude is 61 years old and grew up in the south. Reminds me of Bill Burr's rant about the Duck Dynasty guy.

He has made a ton of money over the years, so I don't see this harming anything other than his pride. However, it's another case of something private that should've stayed private being thrown out to the public and the public (or at least gawker) jumping to shame a guy over something they really should have no business knowing. There is just zero expectation of privacy anymore.

I don't think Hogan has saved his money. He had to go work for TNA a few years ago.

Last edited:
Yes, please chime in PhDeac, aka The OGBoards Undefeated Confucius, with your insufferable gleanings of wisdom which could only derive themselves from that sociology degree of yours. You know, that same degree that only our smartest athletes pursue since basket weaving is not an option at Wake. Not like I should talk with my history degree (and only a paltry BA at that), but at least with a history degree I can believably talk out of my ass every now and then. Yeah, my job options are pretty much limited to teaching or government employment, but that beats teaching or operating your own cheese steak stand w/ Townie as your loyal customer. Go make a concerned note about racist white people in your steno pad for whatever bullshit two hour lecture you'll be boring people with soon.

yxtci7qabzrd2iiqukyt.jpg

Last edited:
The whole "well, he's old and southern" as if that grants some kind of racist hall pass is kinda perplexing to me.

reading what ELC originally posted and drawing the conclusion that he was giving hulk hogan a hall pass is perplexing to me

yeah elc dumb as shit again, but he wasn't excusing hogan, just saying he wasn't surprised by it

odd time to make a stand for privacy, but then again, elc gonna elc

my dad grew up in tampa the same time as the hulkster. he was very disappointed to hear the hulkster's comments.

I always get disgusted at these posts...

He broke one of the Ten Commandments and is in direct conflict with The Golden Rule, but yet you are a good Christian...RIGHT (in my best Dr. Evil voice)!

I always get disgusted at these posts...

He broke one of the Ten Commandments and is in direct conflict with The Golden Rule, but yet you are a good Christian...RIGHT (in my best Dr. Evil voice)!

Christians aren't perfect, just forgiven!

reading what ELC originally posted and drawing the conclusion that he was giving hulk hogan a hall pass is perplexing to me

Then I don't get the point of asking what to expect from an older southern white man.

Back