• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WWE Thread

rjequalsmj

Reaction score
I know there's a few peeps that still follow wrestling a bit. The upcoming PPV is going to be really interesting for setting up storylines going forward thru Wrestlemania and the internet wrestling world is freaking out. So Sunday at Hell in a Cell we get the Champion CM Punk against Ryback. Ryback has built a ton of momentum, looks really destructive, and has gotten over with the fans. All the internet fans are really worried that if Punk wins it's basically going to destroy Ryback, kinda like Goldberg after his first loss. I tend to agree with this and think that we will see Ryback win or some kind of interference for Punk.

What does everyone else think and are you in on Ryback?

Also, what do they do with Punk, The Rock, Cena, Taker, Ryback for the Rumble/Mania?

wrestling is fake, blah blah blah.

Haven't been watching, but shouldn't Ryback's inevitable failed steroid test derail his storyline?

What is Taker's streak at? Isn't it time to let it stop?

All I know is that I'll be picking up the new WWE game next week when it comes out. I get HARD for those games for some reason.

Haven't been watching, but shouldn't Ryback's inevitable failed steroid test derail his storyline?

What is Taker's streak at? Isn't it time to let it stop?

Chris Jericho who is in no way affiliated with WWE right now was on Sirius' busted open yesterday saying he thinks having Ryback end the streak would be an awesome way to get him over for good.

what is this ryback's gimmick? he looks retarded.

basically he's a beast and he destroys everyone, and he/the fans yell FEED ME MORE!!!!! It's kinda stupid but kinda awesome.

Another guy I forgot to throw into the PPV discussion is Brock Lesnar, the WWE still has him on a partial contract for a select number of dates. Not sure when we will see him again.

basically he's a beast and he destroys everyone, and he/the fans yell FEED ME MORE!!!!! It's kinda stupid but kinda awesome.

Has he ever carded a match of more than 15 minutes with anyone not a jobber? Seems like he would struggle to carry PPV Main Events.

Is Kofi Kingston still the most talented guy in the WWE? What middle belt do they have him wasting away after now?

Another guy I forgot to throw into the PPV discussion is Brock Lesnar, the WWE still has him on a partial contract for a select number of dates. Not sure when we will see him again.

The 'roid rage gorilla gimmick is just so trite and shallow.

Has he ever carded a match of more than 15 minutes with anyone not a jobber? Seems like he would struggle to carry PPV Main Events.

Is Kofi Kingston still the most talented guy in the WWE? What middle belt do they have him wasting away after now?

Kofi is on the IC belt right now. It's basically what he is.

The 'roid rage gorilla gimmick is just so trite and shallow.

I thought so too, but he has gotten over with the fans. I've enjoyed him of late.

I wish Vince would give Freight Train a contract. He grew up with R Truth. Here he cuts a promo on Eugene. I think he's better on the mic than any of the current WWE wrestlers.

Yeah its relatively similar to Goldberg but he was like 15 years ago at this point.

Yeah, he's a total Goldberg ripoff. Don't like the gimmick but this match with "Stan Stansky" and "Arthur Rosenberg" was pretty entertaining (just watch the beginning).

Yeah, he's a total Goldberg ripoff. Don't like the gimmick but this match with "Stan Stansky" and "Arthur Rosenberg" was pretty entertaining (just watch the beginning).

Seems like all he wrestles is dwarves. It will be interesting to see how exciting he is when he's facing guys more than 175 pounds.

Seems like all he wrestles is dwarves. It will be interesting to see how exciting he is when he's facing guys more than 175 pounds.

I can't stand the gimmick. I just like there is a guy with the name Stan Stansky. I think WWE is terrible right now.

Back