• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WWE Thread

Haha rj. I can't believe you are getting cised for this clown. That's a Cheese move.

Didn't watch the whole video but a couple of absolutely vicious blows to the guy he is training with the championship belt.

Doesn't look like many belts will be changing hands at Survivor Series. Looks like Roidback is getting another main event push.

How was the PPV?

Orton beat Del Rio.
Kofi beat the Miz for the IC belt
Big Show beat Sheamus for the World Heavyweight Belt, the interwebz was buzzing about this match, apparently it was by far the best of the Big Shows career. He didn't look like a giant plodding idiot during it.
In the title match it looked like Ryback was gonna beat CM Punk but the ref Brad Maddox (who's been involved in a few shady decisions of late) low blowed Ryback and helped Punk roll him up for the 3 count. After which Ryback beat everyone up including a silly shellshock of Punk on top of the cell.

Last night when it was quiet some fan yelled you suck Punk and he said "I don't suck, I'm not from Charlotte." The charlotte idiots were pissed.

Also, Beth Phoenix got fired and is supposedly legit gone.

Don't know if this has been posted, but apparently Triple H randomly saw a fan with Downs Syndrome in the crowd and decided to bring him to the ring.

The crotch chop is absolutely hilarious and wonderful.

That's awesome. My favorite HHH moments were always when he broke character. I was at the Smackdown taping when Austin came back from injury and "blew up" the bus in the parking lot (late 90s). It took three or four attempts to make it work, so HHH kept having to ad lib in the ring and at one point he just completely lost it.

Back