• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WWE Thread

Roommate somehow came in to the WWE top 50 finishing moves DVD. Somehow the thing is 3 discs. Going to have to fire that up a little this weekend.

Greensboro used to be a huge wrestling town. Check out this crowd. You don't see crowds this wild at a WWE show.

Roommate somehow came in to the WWE top 50 finishing moves DVD. Somehow the thing is 3 discs. Going to have to fire that up a little this weekend.

What's #1? Sweet Chin Music, Tombstone, Stunner, and the People's Elbow have to be in the top 5.

Figure 4 is pretty solid too, but I think "chop" more with Flair. I always liked Lex Luther's Torture Rack.

Obviously, the Top 5 needs to have The Code Breaker and Lion Tamer.

What's #1? Sweet Chin Music, Tombstone, Stunner, and the People's Elbow have to be in the top 5.

Certainly dating yourself there, young pup... Snuka and Macho Man should both be Top 5. The Cobra Clutch was also good, as was Flair's (and Valentine's) Figure 4 and the Sharpshooter. I was always partial to submission holds, though. The People's Elbow is a HORRIBLE finisher. It was the equivalent of Hogan's Leg Drop. I do agree generally with the other three, probably top 10. One more I would have to add is Jake the Snake's DDT. It's a pretty standard move now, but when he came into the WWF, it was absolutely devastating. The setup was also great as well.

Just found the list... Interesting.

50. JBL - Clothesline from Hell
49. Vader - Vader Bomb
48. Dusty Rhodes - Bionic Elbow
47. Ted DiBiase - Million Dollar Dream
46. Kerry Von Erich - Iron Claw
45. Rick Rude - Rude Awakening
44. Lex Luger - Torture Rack
43. Dudley Boyz - 3-D
42. Bam Bam Bigelow - Moonsault
41. Diamond Dallas Page - Diamond Cutter
40. Mankind - Mandible Claw / Socko
39. Honky Tonk Man - Shake Rattle and Roll
38. Yokozuna - Bonzai Drop
37. Flash Funk - 450 Splash
36. Sting - Scorpion Death Lock
35. Lita - Lita-sault
34. Kevin Nash - Jack-knife Powerbomb
33. Jerry Lawler - Piledriver
32. Rob Van Dam - Five-Star Frog Splash
31. Big Show - Chokeslam
30. CM Punk - GTS
29. Brock Lesnar - F-5
28. Bob Backlund - Crossface Chicken Wing
27. Batista - Batista Bomb
26. Mr. Perfect - Perfect Plex
25. Kurt Angle - Ankle Lock
24. Chris Jericho - Lion Tamer / Walls of Jericho
23. Edge - Spear
22. Iron Sheik - Camel Clutch
21. John Cena - Attitude Adjustment
20. Scott Hall - Razors Edge
19. Goldberg - Jackhammer
18. Rey Mysterio - 6-1-9
17. Road Warriors - Doomsday Device
16. Bruno Sammartino - Bearhug
15. Sgt. Slaughter - Cobra Clutch
14. Jeff Hardy - Swanton Bomb
13. Eddie Guerrero - Frog Splash
12. Macho Man Randy Savage - Flying Elbow Drop
11. Randy Orton - RKO
10. Bret Hart - Sharpshooter
9. Jimmy Snuka - Superfly Splash
8. Ric Flair - Figure Four Leg Lock
7. Hulk Hogan - Leg Drop
6. Shawn Michaels - Sweet Chin Music
5. Jake "The Snake" Roberts - DDT
4. The Rock - Rock Bottom / Peoples Elbow
3. Triple H - Pedigree
2. Undertaker - Tombstone Piledriver
1. Stone Cold Steve Austin - Stunner

I'm sure Cena will win the rumble, but I'm rooting for Dolph

Cena wins Royal Rumble defeating Ryback last
Rock wins title from CM Punk after interference from the Shield results with Vince restarting the match at Rock's request.

Looks to be Cena vs Rock for the title at Wrestlemania probably.

Nope. I would appreciate updates or a recap.

Rock wins title from CM Punk after interference from the Shield results with Vince restarting the match at Rock's request.

Basically this was the most predictable Rumble ever. I still don't feel like Vince trusts CM Punk's size. He only likes big guys as champ. Punk loses to 1 Peoples Elbow in a PPV, while Cena routinely kicks out of 5 finishers on Raw?

Glad Ryback didn't get a WM main event with the stupidest gimmick in the history of pro wrestling.

It was time for Punk to lose the belt though, right.

Very predictable is right. Everyone pretty much knew Cena would win the rumble and Rock would beat Punk after interference by the shield. Now Cena will beat Rock in the rematch at WM.

Back