• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Xavier on Jan 2nd...

PhonsoINT

Reaction score
The next installment of the Skip Prosser Classic, right? We should pack the Joel for this game at least. Just to show [Redacted] even more that he's not wanted and how much we care about a man that cared so much about this University. What say ye?

Last edited:
Would be great to see but won't happen. Ten thousand tops. That's with lots of freebies thrown in.

He deserves for this night to be special....hope we draw a crowd.

Everyone wearing shirts with Skips pic would be a great tribute to the man who could coach, win, and interact with all fans.

I would encourage all #buzzout people to silence about all things [Redacted] between New Year's Eve and the day after this game.

Doesn't even feel proper to use the two coaches names in the same sentence.

Lets use that period of time to reflect on the past and to treasure the memories Skip brought to so many of us.

Make Win 4 Skip signs. Support the deacs/skip and implicitly stick it to buzz

I would encourage all #buzzout people to silence about all things [Redacted] between New Year's Eve and the day after this game.

Lets use that period of time to reflect on the past and to treasure the memories Skip brought to so many of us.

agreed

Makes sense to me.

Yep.

I didn't know where else to put this, but Xavier's Sandy Hook jersey-gesture was amazing. Big time move for Mack and the Muskateers.

Rarely has the saying "It's all about the name on the front of the jersey" been more emblematic and truthful.

As you can see, Xavier has picked up where Providence left off.

The Musketeers were playing a home game Saturday against Wofford -- a nondescript one at that amid a very busy day in college basketball, but it will surely get some attention.

Xavier opted to not only pay tribute to Newtown, Conn., and Sandy Hook Elementary School by wearing these uniforms, but will also offer a chance to give money to charity. It will auction off the game-worn jerseys and shorts to online bidders with all proceeds going to the Sandy Hook School Support Fund, per XU sports information director Tom Eisner.

Xavier coach Chris Mack also helped bring publicity to this Saturday, as he twice tweeted out the one-day-only look.

Really impressive gesture by Xavier. It encompasses the best of everything, right? College hoops, good feelings, the holiday spirit, fan involvement and everyone coming together to help those who deserve and need it.

All Faculty and Staff have been offered free tickets to this game. All they have to do to claim them is show up.

Maybe they can do like the Vandy football game and give out 2 free tickets to all Deacon Club members. It amounted to a whopping 12,000 for the Thanksgiving Saturday football game. Just saying......

All Faculty and Staff have been offered free tickets to this game. All they have to do to claim them is show up.

Our two marquee home OOC match-ups were against Seton Hall and Xavier. Seton Hall you could get in with can good, and Xavier you don't even need that if you're a faculty/staff member. Sad.

This would be a chance for [Redacted] to get that elusive KenPom 100 win. Xavier checks in at #93.

Back