• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

XBOX 360 NCAA 13 Online Dynasty - Last call before league folds

Anyone wanna play a game? My gamertag is ChrisFSU. Add me.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Alright, well thanks a lot!

I'll take Rocky Top if it has in fact been abandoned.

OK... Chris and BallerDeac still need to pick teams, then we should be about ready to go as soon as the rosters hit. Still waiting on gamertags from Hello and BallerDeac. Several friend requests still pending as well.

Still waiting on amazon. I got my ps 3 version today so hopefully I will get the xbox version tomorrow.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

OK... Chris and BallerDeac still need to pick teams, then we should be about ready to go as soon as the rosters hit. Still waiting on gamertags from Hello and BallerDeac. Several friend requests still pending as well.

I said a few posts back that I picked UCF.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

We may have another spot available. BallerDeac has not contacted me or posted in the thread since we've started it. I have PM'ed him, but nothing yet.

So I know that I'm a lurker but I would be willing to fill in a spot. I have a pretty intensive class going on until August 10th but I should be able to make it work on weekends. Or I will go on the waiting list whatever suits the league.

OK... we are now full up. Diego and BadgerDeacon are on the waiting list in case someone drops out.

Missouri is in the SEC btw. Same division as Rocky Top and South Carolina. TAMU is in the other division.

OK... so that it doesn't get lost in the other thread, here is where you can sign up if you are interested in being in an online dynasty for the 360 version of NCAA 13.

Signups so far:

redwing42 - Iowa? - B10
Billy Mitchell - TAMU - SEC
Chris - UCF - CUSA
LCDeacon - GT -ACC
Baller Deac - Utah - PAC12
WT901 - Mizzou - B10 (maybe?)
Strizzy - Washington - Pac12
OliveGardenDeac - KSU - B12
EaglesLegendz - WVU - B12 (right?)
Dallas33 - SoCar - SEC
Hello - MSU - B10
Deacfan27 - Tenn - SEC

By my count...

B1G: 1
SEC: 3
ACC: 1
B12: 1
PAC: 2

Not counting Mizzou and UCF. Also, West Virginia is in the Big 12 in the game.

Is Mizzou staying in the SEC? How about UCF in C-USA? I say we give Penn State the death penalty. Basically, give them North Texas's roster and move them to a shitty conference and make them earn their way back to the top. That takes care of Mizzou but what about UCF? If people are against me moving to a legit conference, then I'm fine with that since conference prestige is actually dynamic and on a week by week basis this year but I need to schedule some of you in OOC games.

I figured on trying to keep conferences accurate, I just lost track of where Missouri was. I'm pretty sure you can adjust conferences on the fly, so I'm planning on moving Syracuse and Pitt to the ACC after the first season and whatever other changes are in place as well. The risk/reward of playing UCF is that you will have some easier conference games, but you don't have a BCS spot guaranteed and may end up in a bad bowl even as conference champs. I'd like to have all the OOC games be between users if we can, though if SEC teams end up with three or four games scheduled against humans, I may let them throw a FCS team on the schedule for real-life consistency.

Yall probably already have them, but I downloaded a pretty good roster from Authentic973.

Also, have you noticed the glitch with the play clock on the scoreboard ribbon on top of bridger? It starts at "52" instead of "25" so then it goes 42, 32, 22, 12, 02, 91. Drives me crazy.

Haven't noticed that yet, but I think I've only played one game as Wake so far. Now I'm sure that I will never not notice it. Hopefully the final rosters will be out today and we can get going.

A couple odds and ends:
Coaching contracts will be turned off. The team you are picking is the team you will stay with.
Should we use custom sliders? I assume so, since the defaults aren't very good, but I wanted to get some input on this.
I'm still not very good at this game.

Haven't noticed that yet, but I think I've only played one game as Wake so far. Now I'm sure that I will never not notice it. Hopefully the final rosters will be out today and we can get going.

A couple odds and ends:
Coaching contracts will be turned off. The team you are picking is the team you will stay with.
Should we use custom sliders? I assume so, since the defaults aren't very good, but I wanted to get some input on this.
I'm still not very good at this game.

I think we should use default sliders in the first season and then adjust according to how we see fit.

Still need Eagles and OGD to accept friend requests, please. Thanks.

Back