• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

XBOX 360 NCAA 13 Online Dynasty - Last call before league folds

They are saying 10PM for the rosters, so hopefully I'll have everything ready by 10:30.

Dynasty invites are going out now. League name is OGBOARDS and the password is 2006.

Dallas and Eagles did not get invites because they do not have EA accounts according to the error message I got. Please fix this ASAP and let me know when to resend. Thanks.

I have enabled Super Sim online, if anyone wants to go that direction. Also, no coaching contracts and no custom conferences. I will look at schedules shortly, but I want to keep it at 3-5 user games per season. Preferably 4, but for those in single user conferences, I don't want to eat up all your OOC schedules. If anyone has requests for games to set up, I'll try to work them in.

they have to join before you can fix their schedules red otherwise they are still cpu controlled teams until the invite is actually accepted.

OK... then that's the plan. Thanks for the advice.

Dallas and Eagles did not get invites because they do not have EA accounts according to the error message I got. Please fix this ASAP and let me know when to resend. Thanks.

I have enabled Super Sim online, if anyone wants to go that direction. Also, no coaching contracts and no custom conferences. I will look at schedules shortly, but I want to keep it at 3-5 user games per season. Preferably 4, but for those in single user conferences, I don't want to eat up all your OOC schedules. If anyone has requests for games to set up, I'll try to work them in.

Don't know why that is. I played in two online dynasty leagues last year. Anyway, I'll check it out in a bit.

michigan state has a really good d. i made a wise choice.

meanwhile, i built up utsa to a perennial #1. they have an awesome stadium that gets really loud so they just needed a push in the right direction.

Fixed. Re-send the invite when you can. Thanks.

Invite re-sent. We only have 5 signed up so far, so hopefully everyone can at least get signed up today so that I can adjust schedules. I'd like to advance out of the preseason tomorrow.

Invite re-sent. We only have 5 signed up so far, so hopefully everyone can at least get signed up today so that I can adjust schedules. I'd like to advance out of the preseason tomorrow.

I've been out of town but I'll sign on now and take care if it.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Back