• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Year of the Camp

ArmyDeac

Reaction score
While this is not a thread to take away anything from Campanaro, it is increasingly alarming how inefficient our other options are. Martin is our only other pseudo-reliable option. That is going to be our biggest danger moving forward. Who steps up?

(As Camp catches the fade pass for the TD). That dude is awesome...

Agreed. Teams who focus on Camp can severely cripple our offense.

Nice game, but had a critical drop on 3rdD late in the game.

lol

the next army drive worked out for us and without him we would have surely lost this game. plus it wasnt that late in the game (10+ minutes left)

My wives's favorite men, in order:

1. Camp
2. Riley (the cat)

3. Me

I'm just honored to be associated with this group.

"Why the hell are we throwing a fade to our shortest receiver ... oh, nice catch ... nice pass ... nevermind!"

My wives's favorite men, in order:

1. Camp
2. Riley (the cat)

3. Me

I'm just honored to be associated with this group.

I'm somewhere behind Riley the cat and Phil Mickelson. I try and I try but I just can't get traction.

There have got to be pretty strong odds that he ends up playing for the Patriots in one of the Welker/Edelman/Woodhead roles. #allfastlittlewhiteguysplayalike

Thankfully, nobody else that we play has F$U's defense, so in Camp I trust!

Clemson only gave up 3 less points to FSU than we did.

TD has looked good in his limited time, Ragland has made some catches. Tanner has been a little bit locked on to camp this season. He is going to have to get back to finding the other guys as we play better competition. I think the instablility of the line has caused Tanner to not go through his progressions as well as he did last season and kind of lock on to camp more and more. The line is coming around I think and he is getting more comfortable in the pocket.

Clemson only gave up 3 less points to FSU than we did.

And I haven't looked, but I bet Clemson had a greater time of possession than we did too since their offense actually put some points on the board, so FSU may have done "more" in less time vs Clemson than they did vs us. IIRC, we had our backup QB into the game before FSU did, so it's not just a matter of FSU going scrub team.

And I haven't looked, but I bet Clemson had a greater time of possession than we did too since their offense actually put some points on the board, so FSU may have done "more" in less time vs Clemson than they did vs us. IIRC, we had our backup QB into the game before FSU did, so it's not just a matter of FSU going scrub team.

Plus we went for it on 4th and 1 at our own 40 with a minute to go before half, which led to an FSU TD. Our defense gave up some big plays but there were alot of positives in that FSU game.

Back