• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Yes, We Have Finally Hit Rock Bottom

This day was rock bottom. This vid is hilarious to look back on. I think precisely 0.0 components of his vision materialized. Good job, good effort, Buzzy.

This day was rock bottom. This vid is hilarious to look back on. I think precisely 0.0 components of his vision materialized. Good job, good effort, Buzzy.

He is so awkward

I love the "hopefully get defensive rebounds".

Hopefully? Good grief.

As long as BZ is here, we haven't hit the bottom yet.

"Our style of play is going to be something I think our fans will really enjoy."

Gotta be honest...I haven't enjoyed much of anything about what [Redacted] has brought.

"Our style of play is going to be something I think our fans will really enjoy."

Gotta be honest...I haven't enjoyed much of anything about what [Redacted] has brought.

At this point, in year four, I can't honestly say what Bzz's style is, other than consistently underperforming. It was supposed to be some kind of modified Princeton thing. But the offense seems so chaotic and inconsistent, it's hard to discern any real pattern of what it's supposed to look like.

You need outside shooters to run a Princeton offense, and he hasn't had the ability to recruit any

I hate to break it to the OP, but we still have several games left. There is usually a thud when you hit the bottom. Closing the season out on an O fer streak likely qualifies.

Back