• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

YO BRUCE WEBER! WAKE VS K-STATE GAME THREAD

Wake should not be playing in the NCAA-- embarrassingly bad play on defense. Offense picking up but they shooting 90% in 2nd half...

17 points in 5 minutes? None of these threads are working.

We. Fucking. Suck. Collins. Is. Playing. Like. A. Fucking. Dumpster. Fire.

My god they are shooting 67%. That's not sustainable, even with this pitiful defensive showing.

We are the college basketball equivalent of Rocky III.

Just keep taking punches on the defensive end and hope they wear themselves out dunking and raining 3s.

Solid strategy.

Hard to believe we are letting them shoot better in the 2nd half, now up to 68% for the game.

this team scored 51 last game. they're gonna put up 90.

John is getting destroyed by #4
I don't understand it, he looks like he doesn't give a shit. Not like he is just afraid of fouling, like he is not into the game.

We are the college basketball equivalent of Rocky III.

Just keep taking punches on the defensive end and hope they wear themselves out dunking and raining 3s.

Solid strategy.
Haha.

Unfortunately they aren't fouling this half

Why can't Wake Forest for one time in it's fucking life overachieve????? These guys look like shit.

Lookin like KSU is just a more talented team than us. I'm not seeing a lot of defensive breakdowns (some yes) but KSU is just making the shots. Sucks if we can't come back and win this.

Back