• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

YO BRUCE WEBER! WAKE VS K-STATE GAME THREAD

No mystery here - starting players Arians, Keyshawn and Dinos shootin 12% from the floor with only 2 rebounds. No steals, no blocks, one assist because Mitch hit a tough 3.

Choke city in the first half. Collins may have struggled but they are the real issue against a mediocre opponent. If the NCAA tourney 11 seed is too big a stage for these guys we don't have any business advancing.

It has to get better than this. No way we can play that awful for two halves.

You mean besides the last two halves of hoops we've played?

Only bright side is I feel this board is a contrarian indicator. People get exicited when we play well, we fall apart in the 2nd. People quit on the team in the 1st half, start hating on Crawford, we usually come back.

kick these fuckers' teeth in and go 10-0 run outta the break. k state blows.

We can't play much worse.

Keyshawn was the invisible man.

Brandon get over the jitters.

Arians played OK as did Wilbekin.

Bryant's toughness kept us in the game.

Let it all out JC!!!

No mystery here - starting players Arians, Keyshawn and Dinos shootin 12% from the floor with only 2 rebounds. No steals, no blocks, one assist because Mitch hit a tough 3.

Choke city in the first half. Collins may have struggled but they are the real issue against a mediocre opponent. If the NCAA tourney 11 seed is too big a stage for these guys we don't have any business advancing.

We'll, Arians, after all is 1/2 and 3/3 on FT's, so NOT QUITE SURE HOW HE is in this group.

If we don't win, I will blame RJ for not starting the game thread.

Well at least we don't have a big halftime lead to piss away

Oddly I'd be more concerned if we came out and drilled 6/7 3's and had a 10 point lead. We've rarely backed that up with a great 2nd half.

Teams go cold sometimes, seems like you are dismissing Collins revolving door defense. I counted 4 possessions where he fell asleep ball watching and gave up a cutting layup.

Arians was 1-2 and 3-3. How can you complain about that?

Brandon was the biggest problem.

Teams go cold sometimes, seems like you are dismissing Collins revolving door defense. I counted 4 possessions where he fell asleep ball watching and gave up a cutting layup.
He and Crawford have both been terrible at letting their man get behind them and cut to the rim.

Back