• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

YO BRUCE WEBER! WAKE VS K-STATE GAME THREAD

Arians was 1-2 and 3-3. How can you complain about that?

Brandon was the biggest problem.

Crawford needs to be smart with the ball as well. He was definitely our most aggressive player/scorer but he also had a few sloppy turnovers that led to run out scores for them. He played well enough but we need him to be really good for us to win. Hope he can turn it up a notch in the second half and lead us to victory.

Relax.

We played about as bad a half as one could imagine and are only down 4. Nothing about this K-State team is scary.

If we play even mediocre basketball in the 2nd half we win comfortably.

Arians was 1-2 and 3-3. How can you complain about that?

Brandon was the biggest problem.

Yeah, sorry - I'm not blaming Arians. His 3 point play was a huge moment to keep us close. Less of a point-the-finger post, more of a look-at-the-numbers post. As a team we've just missed a ton of absolutely wide open 3's. Arians missed one, Dinos missed 3, and Woods missed 2 that were uncontested (his 1st attempt was contested) then passed up a wide open 3 with the shot clock running down.

I just added Arians because of past performance in wins and he's a starter.

no tight buttholes outta the half

Relax.

We played about as bad a half as one could imagine and are only down 4. Nothing about this K-State team is scary.

If we play even mediocre basketball in the 2nd half we win comfortably.

Unless the refs swallow their whistles in the second half. It's happened before.

Kstate shooting lights out and dominating paint...collins show me your supposed lottery worth.....lets fucking go

Back