• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Yoga?

Sounds cultish. Carl Jung warned people about it. Then again, some folks feel like the Jungians were cultish.

Great class today on Fayette St in Winston. New record of 42 people with 14 guys in the class. Purged lots of the holiday spirits.

Celebrities who love Bikram Yoga

http://www.silversport.com/2011/01/celebrities-who-love-bikram-yoga/

Jennifer Aniston - Aniston is a faithful follower of Bikram and believes in the results it gives. As a result of Bikram yoga, “My legs got leaner. My arms got strong. I’ve maybe even grown half an inch from aligning my spine,” Aniston said. Many actually believe that Bikram Yoga has reached its level of popularity largely because of her. She turned to the exercise following her divorce to Brad Pitt and attributes her healing to Bikram Yoga.
George Clooney – Among one of his favorite celebrity followers, Bikram Choudhury claims that Clooney does 90 minutes of yoga whenever he’s near a Bikram school, even when he is traveling abroad.

Madonna - In her 50s and still flaunting a rock hard body, Madonna has been Bikram Yoga follower for years. “I’ve been practicing yoga for a while now, and it’s an incredibly powerful and positive force in my life,” she said.
Celebrities such as Jim Carrey, Brooke Shields, Robert Downey Jr. and Gwyneth Paltrow have all incorporated Bikram Yoga into their lives. They follow the discipline as a way to exercise, enrich their lives and gain a peace of mind that they might not otherwise find in their hectic schedules.

Attachments

• Jennifer Bikram Yoga.jpg
    Jennifer Bikram Yoga.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 0
Pretty sure we have Yoga to thank for Camp getting over his hammy issues.

Pretty sure we have Yoga to thank for Camp getting over his hammy issues.

There were several ex college football players in class today. Big boys I might add, so the stretching must be good for even those with muscles.
[ I wouldn't know that of course ]

There were several ex college football players in class today. Big boys I might add, so the stretching must be good for even those with muscles.
[ I wouldn't know that of course ]

Didn't know you practiced. Next time Mrs. BSD and I are in town, we should hit up Bikram Winston.

Back