• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

You have Asked & The Mirror has Answered....

Sorry guys. I'm empty. Can anyone else step in with an assist?

Just STFU hoopla. Nobody cares.

Greta Thunberg could not have said it better---"HOW DARE YOU!"
The first rule of fight club is you do not talk about fight club.
Guess what, this is not fight club.
#ICant&WillNotBeSilenced

**Mark it here so there is no confusion**
Manning is gone. He's known it for 4 weeks.
So put that in your Christmas stocking!

Obviously he is going to be fired. A new AD isn’t going to continue to allow this shit show to go on.. the question is if he is capable of attracting a real coach to fill the spot.

Obviously he is going to be fired. A new AD isn’t going to continue to allow this shit show to go on.. the question is if he is capable of attracting a real coach to fill the spot.

Yup

Greta Thunberg could not have said it better---"HOW DARE YOU!"
The first rule of fight club is you do not talk about fight club.
Guess what, this is not fight club.
#ICant&WillNotBeSilenced

**Mark it here so there is no confusion**
Manning is gone. He's known it for 4 weeks.
So put that in your Christmas stocking!

Ok, but does he get to keep his health insurance?

Just STFU hoopla. Nobody cares.

woah woah woah, speak for yourself. Hoopla is one of my T5 posters. He brings the scoopla. Now that donaldross has alienated himself from the whole wake forest community, we don't have too many insiders left

Currie has no choice but to fire Manning. Manning has made it way too easy for him.

considering what the first post in this thread says from 2 years ago what info does hoopla have to offer of any use?

As i stated a while ago, there is a huge divide with our current basketball staff. Since then transfers galore. Childress and Manning are not best of friends.

Now for the real update...Hatch and Manning are attached at the hip which is obvious. Here is the kicker though, Wellman behind closed doors has stated there is a bit of buyers remorse. He was confronted in February and things did not go well. Wellman has since promised that things will change as his own ass is on the line.

My "source" who is directly involved stated he personally will pay Manning's buyout and will oversee the replacement via his checkbook and rolodex.

From April

This tired act is not even worthy of entertainment.

The noise in the system is not going unnoticed.
Combo of old/new donors demanded some accountability with all the transfers (I was told amongst those in the upper echelon, that these would happen, including early NBA departures).

Moore, Woods, and Crawford rumor was prevalent even then. All this in mind, select new/old donors demanded answers and confronted Wellman.
Wellman already knows he shit the bed and since Manning is in Hatch's pocket (according to Hatch he is the perfect role model for student athletes), he is trying to distance himself from the situation. Damage is done but he is trying to save face.

More garbage from May.

Don't think it's garbage that Hatch is a huge reason why we still have Manning. I've heard that from a bunch of people, not just on here.

Don't think it's garbage that Hatch is a huge reason why we still have Manning. I've heard that from a bunch of people, not just on here.

Well right. He just states the obvious or posts garbage. It is not like he has any actual scoops.

Back