• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

You have Asked & The Mirror has Answered....

I can't tell if wakephan is being serious or doing a parody of Netflix freakout on another thread.

And RJ does have a point

Jesus, you morons, I'm literally quoting Netflix from the kobe thread. Word for word.

Hilarious that he didn't even recognize his own bravado

Jesus, you morons, I'm literally quoting Netflix from the kobe thread. Word for word.

Exactly what part of what I posted could you take seriously?

Nothing more stimulating (other than a good morning dump) than watching someone argue with a parody on a parody thread. :popcorn:

I recognized the whole time. I was responding to get under your skin and show everyone what an asshole you are. Stop being obsessed with me Better Phan.

I recognized the whole time. I was responding to get under your skin and show everyone what an asshole you are. Stop being obsessed with me Better Phan.

If you can sucker phan this easily, he'd better never play heads up seven up with Palma!

Haha, how could doing that possibly get under *my* skin? Good try, buddy

Also, I'm not sure I've ever even noticed you before you went batshit crazy on the kobe thread.

Also, I'm not sure I've ever even noticed you before you went batshit crazy on the kobe thread.

yeah, idiot. try misusing words next time if you really want to get his goat

Yet I linger in your mind, long after the thread has gone dead....
source.gif

Your syntax gives you away though, as I can see who was hiding all their trash talk in tags before. Now you can't cowardly hide your bullshit down at the bottom of the page.

yeah, idiot. try misusing words next time if you really want to get his goat
Or saying nice things about duke. Those are pretty much my only rage-inducing triggers. And you don't want to see me when I'm angry: i threaten to break faces, arms, etc.

From that overreaction, the Pit Kumite was born. So you shut your goddamn whore mouth, Phan, UNLESS YOU WANNA STEP ON THE MAT!!!!

Yes, seeing you respond like this brings me pleasure, and like a drug, I return to these ogboards year after year!

Also, you can't read syntax in a tag. Also, I've only posted one tag in my entire life, about steak. So probably not me you're raging after

Fuck, I just realized you misused "syntax" like an idiot to troll me. Ya got me!

Yes, seeing you respond like this brings me pleasure, and like a drug, I return to these ogboards year after year!

Also, you can't read syntax in a tag. Also, I've only posted one tag in my entire life, about steak. So probably not me you're raging after

You pleasure yourself to my posts?!? You really are obsessed with me. Probably should get a significant other in your life.

Back