• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

You have Asked & The Mirror has Answered....

Also, tell us the tags that hurt you.

(I use tapatalk, so I haven't seen a tag in years and years)

These two gotta be top seeds in this year’s best poster tournament. Good lord.

“I just got back from the future, and I went to your funeral. And guess what? Nobody came”

You have Asked & The Mirror has Answered....

Haha, i forgot about this thread. Let's revisit:

LOL, U MAD BRO??

I was not mad

I recognized the whole time.

No you didn't

i was responding to get under your skin and show everyone what an asshole you are.

1) it didn't work
2) i might be an asshole, but at least i haven't threatened to break anybody's face, arms, etc on a sports message board

Stop being obsessed with me Better Phan.

Projection, Donald Trump-style

Your syntax gives you away though, as I can see who was hiding all their trash talk in tags before. Now you can't cowardly hide your bullshit down at the bottom of the page.

Wrong

You pleasure yourself to my posts?!? You really are obsessed with me. Probably should get a significant other in your life.

Low level RJ insult right here.

Ahhhh...no. I'm just withholding pleasure from him like any true Dom would do (since he likes to stalk my posts for his pleasure).

Other than the kobe thread, I can't recall a single thing you've ever posted

Haha, i forgot about this thread. Let's revisit:

I was not mad

No you didn't

1) it didn't work
2) i might be an asshole, but at least i haven't threatened to break anybody's face, arms, etc on a sports message board

Projection, Donald Trump-style

Wrong

Low level RJ insult right here.

Other than the kobe thread, I can't recall a single thing you've ever posted

Outsiders perspective but you quoting all this is weird, but so is Netflixandchil. Y’all both lose.

Just trying to reinvigorate this thread. This is why I read the boards.

If any new scooplas become available, I promise I'll clear this space for PM requests

As someone who has been checked out of b-ball discussion for the last few years, what #scoops has hoopla delivered on in the past?

First and foremost I owe the boards and the entire Wake Forest community, university, and athletic department an apoogy.
As many of you know, my #scoops are hot takes and not always sugar coated.
That said, I TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY for last night's upset win over Duke and I AM ASHAMED!

Evidently players on our team are active lurkers on this very message board. My posts, amongst a few others, are being used as bulletin board material.
I KNOW FOR CERTAIN that a few of my posts have been lifted and used by two players to galvanize what is left of the season.

Despite all of this I pledged to tell the truth no matter how ugly the situation! That said, as many already know, as the coaching stability hangs by a thread.....#ICAN"&WILLNOTBESILENCED

Back