• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

You Laugh, You Lose FTMFW - Version 2.0 - Bigger, Longer, Uncut

giphy.gif

Both of these guys make me laugh.

i love this.

I love how he asks whether its the urinal AFTER he picks up the cake and has his hands full of urine.

Well, in his defense, it could be confusing considering that there is a woman standing there with a microphone and a camera crew and the urinal appears to be in plain view of people standing on the sidewalk. My first instinct wouldn't be to whip it out and start peeing right there. I also probably wouldn't pick up a urinal cake and rub it all over my hands.

Not sure what language the reporter in the urinal video was speaking but the word for urinal sounded like "pissbock". If it's not a word for urinal in some language, I will surely be integrating it into my bathroom vernacular very soon. "Be right back guys, gotta fill up the pissbock."

Back