• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Your 5 favorite movies ever

Ninth Configuration is arriving tomorrow, I'll post thoughts when I get a chance to watch it.

Answer honestly: what percentage of people who post on this type of thread actually read it because they want to see what other people like? I'd wager less than 10%. Seems like these threads are just an opportunity for people to self-indulge (myself included).

Answer honestly: what percentage of people who post on this type of thread actually read it because they want to see what other people like? I'd wager less than 10%. Seems like these threads are just an opportunity for people to self-indulge (myself included).

I actually assume that some peeps take my advice on movies, music and food. Even if they never acknowledge it.

Let's face it: I am better than most of you.

I would also wager that 90% of the readers of these type threads disregard every post by Moonzzzz. I think I'm being generous with 10% giving a shit.

I would also wager that 90% of the readers of these type threads disregard every post by Moonzzzz. I think I'm being generous with 10% giving a shit.

I think you are right, for the reason I gave previously.

I'm using this thread to add stuff to the netflix queue :noidea:

I use this thread to quietly judge the rest of you and as a convenient means of deciding whose opinion I will never take seriously in the future.

I use this thread to quietly judge the rest of you and as a convenient means of deciding whose opinion I will never take seriously in the future.

lol so much win

i've wanted to do this parody for a long time. well played, other person.

I added a bunch of movies from this thread to my Netflix queue.

I have too many favorites to put into any specific order but at the moment my top 5 are

1.) Tombstone
2.) Gladiator
3.) 3:10 to YUMA (russell crowe and Christian Bale version)
4.) Shawshank Redemption
5.) Open Range

I use this thread to pm guys who just want to stay in and watch a great romantic comedy with other dudes.

Groundhog Day

TOMORROW!!!

Drive is supposed to come in today but I can't watch it and assuming Groundhog Day is still on Netflix Instant I'll be watching that instead.

Back