• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Your favorite hangover cure

?

• Hangover? That's #millennialbullshit. Be a man.

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Get back on the horse.

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • A big greasy burger.

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • Tums and aspirin.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gallons and gallons of water.

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • I don't drink. Or other option.

Votes: 3 6.1%

• Total voters
Side note: zero people are surprised to see you post this thread this morning.

My route is not popular, but if on a weekend, I jump out of bed, get a glass or two of water in me, and then I head out to mow the lawn or some other terrible yard project. Work up a good sweat, burn through the rough spots, and complete a weekly task, now either hit the couch or go about your day. If we are talking hangover like the type where you can not move. Excedrin, Water and more water.

this is the correct answer

Marijuana.jpg

/thread

Sweating it out works wonders. Turns out that sitting in a cubicle or asinine meeting does not.

Asparagus Extract. The only thing that treats actual hangover toxicity and not just nausea, headache, etc.

if i try to eat on a bad hangover it's puke city

sucks

i envy the peeps who can eat the morning after

Me too. Food sucks when I've got a hangover. For me it's coffee and a big glass of water with a couple of EmergenC powders.

Asparagus Extract. The only thing that treats actual hangover toxicity and not just nausea, headache, etc.

Do you have to get this online?

Went to two health stores just now and struck out.

if i try to eat on a bad hangover it's puke city

sucks

i envy the peeps who can eat the morning after

It sounds like the lack of protein in your diet has turned you into a sickly little twit. Go to the Vortex and eat a burger.

If I have no energy to sweat it out like mowing the yard, I'll take it down to the YMCA and sweat it out in the sauna or steam rooms. That will always handle it but then you need to recharge with lots of water or Gatorade.

+1 to Bo's or some equivalent.

If possible, I try to wake up a little earlier than necessary to evacuate the bowels, chug some water, take an aspirin, and then back to bed.

Back