• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

You're a douchebag if...

Did any of you frat guys ever dress like this before a big daterape?

HighCottonTies1.jpg

Barbour is fantastic. If I had any money whatsoever I'd rock Barbour, love their jackets and clothes.

Bowties are pretty douchey on most guys.

bow ties suck on everybody unless it's a tux

no one rocks a bow tie

for some strange reason large lawyers seem to have an affinity to them

nOTHING is worse than a fat ass w/ a bowtie.

If you use Croakies, you are a douchebag

Esp inside.

I understand using croakies on a boat or hunting or doing something physical.

Also, there's this kid that wears pastels ALL year in my law school class. Dude, you suck.

haha, apparently

look at me!!! I'm a rich guy from New York, off to my awesome job at Goldman, then a dinner at Danny Mercer's latest hot spot. look at me getting off the elevator at my awesome "apartment," waving to the concierge and doorman. LOOK AT ME!!!!!

bow ties suck on everybody unless it's a tux

no one rocks a bow tie

for some strange reason large lawyers seem to have an affinity to them

the bigger and redder the face, the more likely they are to wear a bowtie

except for this guy

bow_tie_man-13406.jpg

look at me!!! I'm a rich guy from New York, off to my awesome job at Goldman, then a dinner at Danny Mercer's latest hot spot. look at me getting off the elevator at my awesome "apartment," waving to the concierge and doorman. LOOK AT ME!!!!!

Still has to pay for sex tho

barn/field coats are boss, if you're actually wearing them as field outerwear. i guess if you're a poser in NYC rocking a barn coat, it could be douchebag-ish

LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE1111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back