• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Zurich Classic - New Orleans

Dekin

Reaction score
Webb is having a good first day...........
1. He's playing with Bubba
2. He's -4 after 15 holes and is tied for 3rd

I should've started him on my fantasy team.

wasnt it this tourney last year where webb was penalized for some obscur rules violation and ended up losing in a playoff?

I'd love to watch a reality show following a guy like KJ or some of the grinders. It would be fascinating to follow them behind the scenes over several months.

I'd love to watch a reality show following a guy like KJ or some of the grinders. It would be fascinating to follow them behind the scenes over several months.

Surprised the Golf Channel hasn't put something like this together. I'd rather watch that than the Haney Project.

Surprised the Golf Channel hasn't put something like this together. I'd rather watch that than the Haney Project.

It would actually be pretty boring. It's a lonely existence with hours spent grinding on the range.

Webb is headed the wrong way at the beginning of his 2nd round: +2 after 3. -2 over all.

It would actually be pretty boring. It's a lonely existence with hours spent grinding on the range.

not necessarily, from some of the stories i've heard. i'm sure it would be tough to get someone who would let you show that stuff though. but i'd be more interested in the logistics, and little details like who these guys eat dinner with, what they have, their workout routines, and again the logistics of it all.

Webb was able to regain the strokes he lost early on the front and finished his 1st 9 at even. But, he will have to make some birdies on the back or he will be too far back to make a run. He is currently 8 shots off the pace.

Meanwhile, Kyle Reifers is tied for 16 at -6 and still has the back 9 to play.
If he keeps it up, he'll be in the mix

Webb was -5 today and is back to -9 for the tournament. He's tied for 14th along with Kyle Riefers who is -2 for the day after 15
the leader is at -15. Doubt that Webb or Kyle can win, but they could both finish in the top 10 with good rounds tomorrow.

Duff's got a small cushion, but I'm picking Easy Ernie for the upset today.

webb eagles 18. finishes with 69, currently tied for 12th

Gotta think a dufner implosion is coming. Looks really shaky. Feeling Ernie gets the win.

Back