• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Zurich Classic - New Orleans

Haha Dufner just hit it right to the gator

That just proved that even ugly pro golfers get hot girls. Did you see his fiancé? Talk about out kicking your coverage.

Last edited:
That just proved that even ugly pro folders get hot girls. Did you see his fiancé? Talk about out kicking your coverage.

I was just coming here to say the same thing. I googled here but couldn't find any pictures. I find it funny since he went to Auburn and she went to Bama and they are getting married in Auburn.

Definitely out-kicked his coverage. That's my biggest take away from this tourney.

Happy for Duf to finally win 1. Seems like a good guy. But boy was he shaky down the stretch. Should have hit an iron on 16, then hit a lucky putt from long distance. And had 2 iffy strokes that went in the side door on 15 and 17. He's interesting to watch with all his waggles and his facial expressions, which come across as the opposite of confident.

And it was nice to see Ernie putt well for once - had some nice par saves.

That's her on the left, right?

7ff453_golf_09012011.jpg

Dufner made me sweat that one out but those 25-1 odds did me good. Nice lil payday last night.

Back