• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Republicans for POTUS, 2016 Edition

When we start seeing think pieces about "is Trump the reason we have electoral colleges?"

Wonder what Cruz did this time.
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump
Nasty Ted Cruz is at it again- same dirty tricks he used w/ @RealBenCarson- saying I may not be on ballot & I hold liberal positions. LIES!

I mean, Bernie Bros may be misogynist, but John Kasich the candidate is a misogynist.

DV7's Kasich love, in particular, does not make any damn sense.

Kinda like dv7's Rand Paul love.

Wow, the comparison between this clown show and the last Dem debate is just astounding. It really is like rj yelling why do you lie over and over again.

After watching tonight I am convinced as ever that the only chance the Pubs have (and it is a small one) to beat Hillary is a Rubio/Haley or a Rubio/Kasich ticket.

After watching tonight I am convinced as ever that the only chance the Pubs have (and it is a small one) to beat Hillary is a Rubio/Haley or a Rubio/Kasich ticket.

Rubio is so bad. If that is the Pub hope, good luck.

I backed away from that once I looked into his record.

Yeah. I used to like Kasich but it is now seems pretty obvious that:

1. He was pretty unknown on a national level so he had more of an opportunity to brand himself and his campaign
2. He surveyed the Republican field and saw an under representation in the "sunshine moderate" space and decided to go for that. Despite a conservative past and voting record.

Back