• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League - Leicester CHAMPS. Best Sports Story Ever

Gotta admire how burnley never even pretends to try to stay up
I agree they were happy for their check last year, but considering how poorly some former PL teams have managed money (leeds, bolton, blackburn) showing some fiscal restraint should be applauded. If they get promoted and don't sign anyone, then they don't care to stay in the PL.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I agree they were happy for their check last year, but considering how poorly some former PL teams have managed money (leeds, bolton, blackburn) showing some fiscal restraint should be applauded. If they get promoted and don't sign anyone, then they don't care to stay in the PL.

Not caring if you stay in the Premier League or not is a slap in the face of the supporters that come out week in/week out to support your club.

Their fans are not delusional, thinking they rightly deserve to be in the PL year in and year out Their previous PL appearance was 2009. They can't go all in for one year, hoping they stay up - that's a recipe for disaster. They got 60 million pounds last year (not including parachute payments). They invested in their training grounds and youth.. Spent 9 million pounds on Andre gray (leads the championship with 22 goals).another 100 million pounds next year puts them on solid financial footing. To compete long term in the PL. Blackburn (yuge rivals), just 4 years removed from the PL - 100 million in debt, sacked their 2nd manager this year, and will probably finish 20th our of 24 teams. They spent 11 years in the PL up until that point. Poor money management is bringing down that club.

Not caring if you stay in the Premier League or not is a slap in the face of the supporters that come out week in/week out to support your club.

And look at black pool, who were similarly lauded. Financial restraint really means lining the owners pockets. And I'm not gonna make it a moral issue, just not fun to watch.

Their fans are not delusional, thinking they rightly deserve to be in the PL year in and year out Their previous PL appearance was 2009. They can't go all in for one year, hoping they stay up - that's a recipe for disaster. They got 60 million pounds last year (not including parachute payments). They invested in their training grounds and youth.. Spent 9 million pounds on Andre gray (leads the championship with 22 goals).another 100 million pounds next year puts them on solid financial footing. To compete long term in the PL. Blackburn (yuge rivals), just 4 years removed from the PL - 100 million in debt, sacked their 2nd manager this year, and will probably finish 20th our of 24 teams. They spent 11 years in the PL up until that point. Poor money management is bringing down that club.

Who called their fans delusional?

You beat the shit out of that straw man doe

Antonio with two clearances off of the line already. The second an amazing, acrobatic goal-saving touch. Impressive stuff.

We are getting completely dominated right now. Can't get settled at all. Think it's this high press.

And then once they got tired from pressing, a goal was coming for us. Beautiful team play.

Kouyate really is a compete player. Never gets the accolades, but has to be one of the best box to box midfielders in the league. Goal and assist in the first half.

this Arsenal team are playing like a team just waiting for their holidays to start

bizarre

It's all about Thursday apparently

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back