• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

Have some decisions this week.

At TE
Z Miller at Packers (Bennett is out)
Or
J Thomas vs Chargers

2 Flex
Miller/Thomas
Hurns vs Chargers
Benjamin vs Ravens
J Allen at Browns

Leaning Miller/Thomas and Allen. Hurns and Benjamin seem to be losing steam.

Leaning Miller/Thomas and Allen. Hurns and Benjamin seem to be losing steam.

That's what I would do, too.

I just realized that there is a good chance that neither Charcandrick West nor Devonta Freeman will be playing this weekend.

How do y'all feel about Eddie Lacy (vs. CHI) and/or Alfred Blue (vs. NO)? Both of those matchups seem favorable, but I'm not sure if either is a sure thing enough to the point that I would play them over West & Freeman.

ETA: The Packers played tonight. Good thing I went with drunk intuition on this one. Lacy looks pretty damn good.

Last edited:
Do you have a player that is just the bane of your fantasy existence. For me, that player is Tony Romo.

If I have him, he either underperforms of gets hurt at the worst time. If I don't have him, he kills me at the worst time.

Won $1 on the free yahoo contest. If I had started Stafford over Newton, it would have been $25.

.5 PPR Flex Choice:

Antonio Gates @ Jacksonville or James White @ Denver?

I went Gates and don't feel great about it. So many people are saying White is due for a ton of work and a big game, but I went for the less risky/higher floor.

And DeaconSlim is killing me with him.

Do you have a player that is just the bane of your fantasy existence. For me, that player is Tony Romo.

If I have him, he either underperforms of gets hurt at the worst time. If I don't have him, he kills me at the worst time.

For me it's Arian Foster. I have an 8 team league among close friends and after the draft I was excited. I thought this was going to be my year. My team looked like this.

P Manning
Leveon Bell
Arian Foster
Justin Forsett
Ashlon Jeffrey
Julian Edelman
D Thomas
Kelce
Arizona D

Of course Leveon sits out two Arian misses 4 Ashlon misses 5 games in there. Bell and Foster blow out their knees forsett breaks arm. Peyton is a dud. Edelman is out. Now I am sitting a 6-6 with a makeshift team of

Hoyer
Deangelo
J Stewart
Ashlon
D Jackson
D Thomas
Kelce
Arizona D

I don't think I can ever remember a year with so many injuries.

playoffs on the line. Win and I'm in with my piecemeal, jerry-rigged line up.

Need 2 RBs, 2WR, 1 Flex (.5 PPR, .5/1st down):

RB:
Woodhead
Sproles
CJ Anderson
Abdullah

WR:
D. Thomas
J. Landry
Tate
Moncrief

Thinking:
RB: Anderson, Woodhead
WR: Thomas, Landry
Flex: Moncrief (but entertaining Tate or Abdullah)

Who should I start in the flex? (.5 PPR)

David Johnson
Kamar Aiken
Javorius Allen

Back