• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k17-Chaundee Brown commits to WAKE! Brandon Randolph to AZ

My mistake on Wilbekin starting last year.

You and I agree that we shouldn't propose Player X having to transfer without a degree.

I personally like the flurry of excitement whenever we get a nugget of good news. Sure beats the blues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is our current scholarship situation as far as space goes? Anyone have a breakdown?

If Randolph and Brown commit, expect Mo Bamba to take a SERIOUS look at Wake as well.

So this if the two wings commit, we are already having to clear up one roster spot. If we start getting interest from Bamba, I think things could get a little dicey with our current squad. Without naming names, I have two guys in mind that would be better suited outside of the ACC.

What is our current scholarship situation as far as space goes? Anyone have a breakdown?

We'll have plenty of space when all of our current dead weight transfers.

So this if the two wings commit, we are already having to clear up one roster spot. If we start getting interest from Bamba, I think things could get a little dicey with our current squad. Without naming names, I have two guys in mind that would be better suited outside of the ACC.

Two ? Pfffft.

HOW DARE YOU BRING MATH INTO A RECRUITING THREAD!!!!!

This is why this board needs better phans!!!

Bamba isn't staying two years unless the NBA changes the CBA to that.

Evan Daniels wrote on Bamba the other day that no one knows anything about his favorites and that it is legitimately still wide open including Harvard.

trump-its-happening-gif.256041

Back